What Makes Men Get Tired Of Having A Good Wife ?

wildcard

Men don't get tired of a good wife, a good wife gets tired of a bad husband!

I have a friend who had a supermodel wife... and then things did not work out ... he found another wonderful girl ..then got divorced.... with the first one... and now he is playing around with other girls since she can't satisfy his sexual appetite .....

is he sth like a born player man .. ?? lol

Men don't get tired of a good wife, a good wife gets tired of a bad husband!

I have a friend who had a supermodel wife... and then things did not work out ... he found another wonderful girl ..then got divorced.... with the first one... and now he is playing around with other girls since she can't satisfy his sexual appetite .....

is he sth like a born player man .. ?? lol

hi wildcard ...

looks like a problem with the man and not the wife ... a man who wants too much is a PIG .. and he will never fly straight, ultimately tho he will probably never be satisfied and will die lonely and sad..

in order to make a relationship work, especially in society today, it requires work and effort put in by the two most important people in the relationship , both equally wanting it to work out ... loving a persons weaknesses and flaws as much as you love their postivie aspects ...

however too many relationship are not based on equality .. one partner invariably loves or values the relationship more than the other... if there are troubles it is all to easy to turn elsewhere for satisfaction ... "the sex aint no good" so find it elsewhere ...

relationships are inherently dangerous ... but if you put your heart, love, effort and all in a relationship and your partner does the same you can achieve something more beautiful than words

I have no idea why a man would leave a good one. I NEVER had a good one. My ex farang wife weighed 100 pounds when I married her and 150 pounds when I left. She was very high maintenance also.

:D   Why Why

Ok Wild card you have three topics going on at once about farrang relationships, so whats really up why are you really asking?

Thinking much the same thing.... :o

I think he's got the hots for his friends wife .

relationships are inherently dangerous ... but if you put your heart, love, effort and all in a relationship and your partner does the same you can achieve something more beautiful than words

I think you are right about this.

Love your avatar by the way!

• 2 weeks later...

just about my personal experiences: quite soon after I realise things become too easy with "her" and she reads all my wishes&desires from my lips, when communication between us never ends in criticism or disagree, all-in-all when I do not have to "fight" to keep her at my side ..... then our relationship starts to be boring and dangerous...

Some guys just can't settle no matter who they marry!

That sums me up for sure!

I married the best Thai lady anyone could possibly meet and totally pushed the self-destruct button, that was some 20 odd years ago. Since then managed to <deleted> up just about every relationship I have had. Most of the girls were so very nice and each was an eyeball pleaser.

I wish I could change but I just don’t see it and the current Miss Harry is surely destined for an early exit.

:o

What is a 'good wife'? I have the best wife I could possibly dream of, in societies' terms. Yet I find myself, like HarryH says, about to push the self-destruct button. Why?

Because, although I am not so young anymore, I cannot imagine ever just slowly fading away, spending the last few decades of my life in a boring, sweet, uneventful 'life'.

It's not about 'playing around'. It's about having a partner that also wants to experience life. It's highs and it's lows. Ride the rollercoaster till you drop dead. :D

:o Maybe I should blame this post on Kuhn Chang

before you get married with someone, while you are still single, go out with over 1000 girls. if you do this, the chances are, you will be ready for marriage with someone.

after 1000 girls, you will start to look for things in the other person other than sex.

some guys reach this state earlier, some later. you need to reach that saturation point before you are truly ready for the commitment.

this applies to girls and guys.

to the guy laughing in the back - no, you don't need to make love with every girl.

I'm ready to make the commitment now. but I'm sort of old. after going out with over a thousand girls, maybe nobody will want me now.

just an observation...

What is a 'good wife'? I have the best wife I could possibly dream of, in societies' terms. Yet I find myself, like HarryH says, about to push the self-destruct button. Why?

Because, although I am not so young anymore, I cannot imagine ever just slowly fading away, spending the last few decades of my life in a boring, sweet, uneventful 'life'.

It's not about 'playing around'. It's about having a partner that also wants to experience life. It's highs and it's lows. Ride the rollercoaster till you drop dead.  :D

:o  Maybe I should blame this post on Kuhn Chang

can relate to that :D:D

Wow I can't believe the crap that people have the ball to even admit to is this topic...

call me young and ignorant, so have you, but when I hear the term good wife, it doesn't describe a particular type of woman in any sense of the word.

Obviously all men have differnt opinions of what a good wife is, and I'm not one to judge what peoples perspective of a good wife is, but here's how I see it.

My wife (when ever I get around to getting one) will be a woman who is independent and strong enough that she deosn't "need" a husband or a man in her life. The reason she has chosen me as her mate in life, will be bacause she loves me and want to spend the rest of her life with me. We will not have a perfect relationship.. We will have our ups and down, tears and laughter and all thsoe wonderful things it actually means to be in a great relationship. Someone who will support me and be there for me in my times of need, someone I would do the same for without any hesitation in my mind.

That set aside, if she is what I want her to be, she's a good wife. If any man has a wife that is who they want their wives to be, then in that definition they have a good wife.

A man who is tired of a good wife, a wife who is everything he wants, then he needs to face the fact that he's a ######ing looser and should shoot kill himself to save the world of scum. But if the woman he's married to is not evrything he's ever wanted, then he should find out why that is, what has changed and try to work it out. And if all fails, get divorced, don't make it ugly with a long divorce cases, think of the kids (if they have any) and make it as easy as possible on each other, and just get it over and done with.

A man who doesn't have a "good wife" doesn't "need to meet someone" else before they've resolved the marriage, sleep around, or quite simply be the scum of the universe. Marriage is not something that should ever be taken lightly, and those who want to enter it should really think long and hard about it. Never the less, that's not to say marriage won't fail. But it should never fail becasue someone cheated whether if it's the husband or the wife. Those who can't commit should not enter into marriage for the simple fact they are mentally incapable of staying with just one person for the rest of their lives.

That's fine and dandy, but don't taint the entity that is matrimony by getting hitched. Coz you're not doing anyone any favors, especially not yourself.