rideswings

• Replies 195
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Point 1

Many white men are delusional over women, they like to convince themselves they have something that everyone else wants, before the relationship becomes worthwhile to them. Often no Thai man would look twice at their girlfriends.

Point 2

Many Thai ladies (if not all) are up for a shag on the side. If they want to, you ain't going to stop them. Thai culture places importance on 'face', or in out western terms, you can do whatever you like as long as nobody else finds out about it. Fidelity is a western christioan idea and has little value out here.

Conclusion

Forget about a lifetime of marriage with fidelity, they will have affairs, so you have affairs. It's all about fun, if you can't cope with that better you just go home.

And where are all these Thai ladies that are up for a shag and can`t be stopped?

If you know of any, please point them in my direction.

"Good evening miss. I wonder if you could spare a little of your time and answer a couple of questions for a survey I'm compiling on behalf of the Thaivisa website forum. Your personal details will not be held confidentially.

Number One. Are you up for a shag?

Number Two. If the answer to number one is yes during the aforementioned shag can you be stopped?"

My wife gets her fair share of looks from guys.....the odd comment or two

She gets her fair share of bad looks from other women here.

We both get some strange looks from others when we are together. some sre total disdain....others almost admiring...some just curious.

She has been hit on a few times by farang guys here.

Guys here especially in the pubs will wait till I go to the toilet and then move in on her, usually backing off when I return. One time a guy got angry when he sat uninvited at our table and she wouldnt talk to him. A lot of the time it is guys who have been to Thailand and want to practice Thai lingo with her...sometimes it is guys who think that because she is Thai, she must be available irrespective of the fact she is married.

Point is............If I go around decking all these people I would probably be spending a lot of time in jail.....my wife usually deals with it well and occasionally I have to intervene, which I do with a mix of humour or sterness depending on the situation.

You are married to a Thai girl......get used to it....it is part of the package. :)

I take it as a compliment that other men think my wife is attractive enough to hit on.....means I am not the only who thinks she is sexy and attractive. :D

I beg to differ... as does a young, vibrant, sexy, intelligent girl... who currently awaits appreciating me in bed. :D

Once you've inflated her right rix? :D

Indeed. :)

[details removed - MiG16]

Anyone got a spare? mca? endure? Come on guys... my heart's in tatters.

Blimey and I thought I was the only ugly bastard whose wives were all drop dead gorgeous! There's two of us?

Anyway, if she truly is as you describe, you won't have to worry too much longer, 'cos she'll be gone.

BTW, what did you say the name of your village was?

Send the wife out shopping with 100 baht, if she comes back in a week with a new wardrobe, gold and a satisfied look, refuses to throw a leg up to your advances, start looking at your hole card. You might also ask if she is up to making you a loan of a few thousand baht, just to eliminate any doubts you may have.

My wife gets her fair share of looks from guys.....the odd comment or two

She gets her fair share of bad looks from other women here.

We both get some strange looks from others when we are together. some sre total disdain....others almost admiring...some just curious.

She has been hit on a few times by farang guys here.

Guys here especially in the pubs will wait till I go to the toilet and then move in on her, usually backing off when I return. One time a guy got angry when he sat uninvited at our table and she wouldnt talk to him. A lot of the time it is guys who have been to Thailand and want to practice Thai lingo with her...sometimes it is guys who think that because she is Thai, she must be available irrespective of the fact she is married.

Point is............If I go around decking all these people I would probably be spending a lot of time in jail.....my wife usually deals with it well and occasionally I have to intervene, which I do with a mix of humour or sterness depending on the situation.

You are married to a Thai girl......get used to it....it is part of the package. :)

I take it as a compliment that other men think my wife is attractive enough to hit on.....means I am not the only who thinks she is sexy and attractive. :D

C'mon Graham - stop trying to debase the Aussie vernacular with use of a term like "hit on".

In future posts I look forward to familiar terms such as "crack on to", and the like :D

Thanks for all the great advice. My wifes reactions to the men who hit on her is discomfort, and she tells me she is uncomfortable when a man looks at her as if he wants to devour her. She is not a drama queen, maybe just a good girl who worries about guys that dont know her boundaries.

Neverdie... nice to hear from you... Im not sure that your have the right number for my wife. She has changed it to 191...

Are you too ashamed to post a photo?

She'll get old and not appear as sexy then. It'll pass. My wife was 18 when we married 20 years ago, I was 42, and she was hit on everywhere she went. She was a bar girl too, but has been a most faithful wife, companion, loyal friend and I am every grateful.

My wife was 18 when we married 20 years ago, I was 42, and she was hit on everywhere she went. She was a bar girl too, but has been a most faithful wife, companion, loyal friend and I am every grateful.

How refreshing. Someone being frank and honest. :)

Thanks for all the great advice. My wifes reactions to the men who hit on her is discomfort, and she tells me she is uncomfortable when a man looks at her as if he wants to devour her. She is not a drama queen, maybe just a good girl who worries about guys that dont know her boundaries.

Neverdie... nice to hear from you... Im not sure that your have the right number for my wife. She has changed it to 191...

Anyone who asks for marital advice on a local forum is plain crazy. Also as stated by the op he used to have a farang wife who was also 'sexy and hot'. I think this thread was started for bragging rights by an insecure older farang who cant handle the fact that his wife (justifiably?) gets attention from guys who are probably 20 years younger than her husband.

Does anyone on this web site know anyone who

a. Does not have a thai army general/police general as their best friend?

b. Does not have a thai wife/gf who is/was a model in their former years.

c. Is not connected to the mafia

d. Is a normal farang who doesnt have to brag/boast on a local website about his fantastic life/wife/gf/job?

To the op, post a pic of this sexy thai wife and let us decide!!

I got married to my Thai wife this year,after knowing her four years.She too Is not an Ex bar girl,She is now living with me in the UK. She Worked long and hard in a factory in a province of Bangkok, making computers from Dawn till Dusk for 6300baht a month.When I first saw her, She was very Attractive, Like a lot of other Thai Lady's, They do not even know it. It Took me weeks to get to know her, a little every week , and the rest is History . When she came for a holiday last year, to see if she would like the British climate pri to marring, All i got was admiring looks , like, you Lucky Barstuard , or maybe you dirty luck old man, My wife is 36, i am a young 55, and fit.There is a bit of age deferents but not to much. Up to now she has had flowers bought her from some stranger, or strange man which ever, Her Answer was to say why don't you take them home for your wife, Chocolates, Asked for her Phone number by Boys half her age , Not knowing she is old enough to be there Mother, When we go out for a drink, which is not very often I get the odd comment now and again, I can Handel it , i just take it as a complement, or there lack of knowledge about Asian women. My wife usually has some good put downs to them , i just laugh at them. And think to myself I am lucky barstuard to have an attractive wife who cares for me.

So the british weather was the deciding factor of whether to marry or not??? Rock solid marriage there then!!

We both get some strange looks from others when we are together. some are total disdain....others almost admiring...some just curious.

So she's 6 foot 11 and you're a midget? :)

You get strange looks because your probably 20-30 years older than her. the looks of disdain are from people who cant afford a flight ticket to thailand to get their own, the curious looks are from people of your own age who cant work out why you dont grow old gracefully and the admiring looks are from the younger horny teenagers who think you are a lucky bastard.

'Thailand the aging mans answer to plastic surgery!!!'

Im sure your wife was hit on before she met you, so how did she handle it then? Its usually more difficult to deal with unwanted advances when single.

Attractive women since the dawn of time have had to put up with men coming on to them, its something women learn to deal with. Its only if its very intense to the point of being hounded or stalked that its most hard to deal with, or if the comments are crude and lecherous.

No woman likes letchy men, the problem is many men dont even know they are doing it. As for verbal comments in front of the girls partner, well, that happens too from some men, often meant as a compliment to both the woman and the man whos got her. If your wife isnt being hounded and you are confident in the relationship, then laugh it off.

Ive unfortunately known a few real weirdos in the past, one which caused me to be concerned about going out and lead to me moving to another place. Believe me, a few random uncomfortable comments are really not such a big deal!

Does anyone on this web site know anyone who

a. Does not have a thai army general/police general as their best friend?

b. Does not have a thai wife/gf who is/was a model in their former years.

c. Is not connected to the mafia

d. Is a normal farang who doesnt have to brag/boast on a local website about his fantastic life/wife/gf/job?

To the op, post a pic of this sexy thai wife and let us decide!!

Hello.

a. I do not have a thai army general/policegeneral as a best friend.

b. My thai gf was never a model.

c. My thai gf or family is not connect to the mafia.

d. I cant say Im 'NORMAL' :) , my life is just a life, my ex wife can be real nasty, my gf is fairly good value but you wouldnt want to disagree with her or double cross her and I dont have a job.

Now, do I win anything? :D

Ive unfortunately known a few real weirdos in the past, one which caused me to be concerned about going out and lead to me moving to another place.

Neverdie, did you get bored with SBK? :)

rixalex, When i read eek's post I also thought she was referring to me. Other than that, how could anyone possibly get bored with SBK??

You wanna show all due respect when you approach MR SBK, hes a man mountain with muscles and fighting skills or the most highly trained killers in the world. He could kill you with a blank 'stare' and gargles razon blades for pleasure. Hes one tough dude.....& he would need to be to be married to her :) .....u think someone would throw the poor guy a lifeline sometime :D

christ i hope she doesnt read this......im already on her hit list :D

I think it's more a personal problem. My wife is damm sexy, yet no one that knows she is with me EVER hits on her. Secondly she doesn't put her self out there like that in situations were she would be around a bunch of guys that would likely hit on her.

LOL. You might consider removing the chains and letting her out of the basement once in a while.

:)

Well as you say one day I will reach the stage that if any old ugly slapper comes up to me and wants to spend the night with me I might take it as a compliment - that is why I said it was rather depressing. It sort of assumes that she thinks I am so pathetic that I cant do any better.

What a terrible way of thinking. A person shows some sort of interest in you, and that depresses you because you consider yourself so much better than they?! How terrible for you.

Just because i have stated that i appreciate any sort of attention, you seem to have rushed to conclude that i'm some desperate old fart that would shag anything that moved.

Somebody called? :D

:)

I have to say I often get annoyed while reading TV posts and occasionally relieved to see that there are a few people with common sense out there.

This thread however has brightened my day as I burst out laughing several times while reading it - I would like to congratulate TV members (well, some of them anyway) for their excellent sense of humour!