Hp Printer Ink

willyumcr

Given up on the cost of ink cartridges, went out and bought a laser printer :)

If color is the issue, better opt for a new printer with ink tank for merely 3,000+ bht.

TX101%20inktank-S.jpg

and you would shock to learn how much money you've wasted unwisely in the past.

:D:D

What did you buyl?

I'm looking to buy - maybe the cheapest - the Samsung 1640 for ~2700 bht.

I had a Canon i1980 ink-jet. Added ink tanks and it lasted about 4 months until the b/w cartridge clogged.

-redwood

There are a few places around town, a lot in Tuk Com that refill the cartridges, much much cheaper than buying new.

Thanks LennyW. I just wonder if the quality with refill is OK? I really just do documents now and then, so color is not a big issue. Do I bring in my own cartridges and they refill? Thanks :)

There are a few places around town, a lot in Tuk Com that refill the cartridges, much much cheaper than buying new.

Thanks LennyW. I just wonder if the quality with refill is OK? I really just do documents now and then, so color is not a big issue. Do I bring in my own cartridges and they refill? Thanks :)

Bring in your own cartridges and they will refill, no compatabillity issuies, perfect for you. Same as normal new cartridge.

What did you buyl?

I'm looking to buy - maybe the cheapest - the Samsung 1640 for ~2700 bht.

I had a Canon i1980 ink-jet. Added ink tanks and it lasted about 4 months until the b/w cartridge clogged.

-redwood

A Brother DCP7030 B5480 I think is the price. It Photocopies, scans and prints.

I refilled my Canon tanks and it worked fine until the next time I tried to use the printer. The print head was shot. A new print head cost 2,500 baht. I bought a new all in one HP printer for about the cost of a Canon print head.

I don't know if they have the cartridges for your printer, but Tesco Lotus has a range of generic ink cartridges available at around 50%-60% of the manufacturer's price. It might be worth checking them out, anyway, they had the right ones for my Epson CX2800.

If you are located in the center of Pattaya. There is a shop oppsoite TOT offices on pattaya klang.

They also refill cartridges, they also repair printers at a reasonable cost.

My previous printer was an HP model for which I tried refills. Sometimes they worked perfectley. I did find that sometimes they clog the printer head, you then waste half the cartridge contents trying to clean it.

If you only use it occaisionally it isn't worth the bother for the few baht you save. If you don't use the printer for a week or so you will probably find the head clogged.

Only way is to try ou luck.

Cheers

• 2 years later...

Tried to get my HP cartridge refilles at Tukcom but they say cannot do, any recommends for somewhere in Pattaya I can get refills?

I have been refilling my HP cartridges (21 and 22)at Tukcom for 4 years now

80 baht per refill

Can do about 4 times until you have to buy a new original ink cartridge