• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Only just arrived have you ?  :D

Just logged in. :D

Take Derek to the Nana carpark at 01.00 hours :D

I'm a good boy Doc........:D :D

I was in BKK at the weekend....

So I followed the good Dr PPs advice and had a look at Nana car park just after 1am..... :o

I was shocked...... :D

:D :D

Nothing else happened ?  :D

Well I am spent an enjoyable hour mentally seperating the girls from the boys!!! :D

I was amused and enjoyed just watching what was going on around me..... :o

Besides my wife was waiting at the hotel, so "I was a good boy"...... :D

What do you think your score was working out the chromosome count ?

Well Doc my mind was a bit clouded from several Chang but on the whole quite good, maybe 80%. :D

Though I have to admit that I did get approached by a very cute young thing who was very tempting.................until he/she announced "I am a Ladyboy"!!! :o

• 2 weeks later...

Sorry to go on guys but have to tell you this one!!!!!

Again Kao Sarn road!!!!

One very drunk Irish guy fighting with his mates in the street, one mate gets him back to his hotel, he does a Keith moon on the room and the hotel call the police.

We see him walking with a boy in brown toward the police station, about 5 minutes later we see him running into the kao sarn centre closely followed by the afore mentioned boy in brown, he decided he didn't want to be arrested and punched the boy in brown then ran off!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well at this point it was time to give him some travel tips not in the lonely planet, the guy was so hammered, my friend and I managed to convince him it would be in his best interest to go of his own free will, the less painful option, at this point he still wants to fight the world but at the same time crying because he has never been arrested (I find that hard to believe!!!!)

Decide to do the good Samaritan bit for his own safety more than anything, so go with him to the station, after a 15 minute debate on the handcuffs, I manage to persuade them to take one set off!! At this point I leave to find his mates and my friend stays with him, after about 5 minutes the boys in brown ask my friend to step outside for a smoke, which he duly did.

All I will say is the guy got his justice and give the guy his due, he thanked all the police involved, it was then suggested he offer some compensation to the guy he punched which the guy took, after some convincing (he wanted to book him and put him away for 3 months!!!!)

He got out that night!!!!!!!! Luck of the Irish!!!!

I also have no problem defending the actions of the boys in brown, I think they were very lenient with him.

Edited by andyadam

Again Kao Sarn road!!!!

One very drunk Irish guy .......

All I will say is the guy got his justice and give the guy his due, he thanked all the police involved, it was then suggested he offer some compensation to the guy he punched which the guy took, after some convincing (he wanted to book him and put him away for 3 months!!!!)

I also have no problem defending the actions of the boys in brown, I think they were very lenient with him.

Good on you mate,

and good story.

:o

Again Kao Sarn road!!!!

One very drunk Irish guy fighting with his mates in the street, one mate gets him back to his hotel, he does a Keith moon on the room and the hotel call the police.

We see him walking with a boy in brown toward the police station, about 5 minutes later we see him running into the kao sarn centre closely followed by the afore mentioned boy in brown, he decided he didn't want to be arrested and punched the boy in brown then ran off!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well at this point it was time to give him some travel tips not in the lonely planet, the guy was so hammered, my friend and I managed to convince him it would be in his best interest to go of his own free will, the less painful option, at this point he still wants to fight the world but at the same time crying because he has never been arrested (I find that hard to believe!!!!)

Decide to do the good Samaritan bit for his own safety more than anything, so go with him to the station, after a 15 minute debate on the handcuffs, I manage to persuade them to take one set off!! At this point I leave to find his mates and my friend stays with him, after about 5 minutes the boys in brown ask my friend to step outside for a smoke, which he duly did.

Good story matey but i would have left him too it, if he was that drunk that he couldnt control his actions then he deserved everything he got, sorry no sympathy for people like that

Again Kao Sarn road!!!!

One very drunk Irish guy fighting with his mates in the street, one mate gets him ......

Good story matey but i would have left him too it, if he was that drunk that he couldnt control his actions then he deserved everything he got, sorry no sympathy for people like that

Although I personally agree with Daley, (I wouldn't have done a thing except maybe order another beer and watch the drama, then report it on this thread) I can't fault andy for doing a very humane (and possibly silly) thing. He probably saved the irish guy a lot of hassle.

edit: Beer was spelt Ber.... I'm not drunk. Honest :o:D

Edited by kayo

Again Kao Sarn road!!!!

Although I personally agree with Daley, (I wouldn't have done a thing except maybe order another ber and watch the drama, then report it on this thread) I can't fault andy for doing a very humane (and possibly silly) thing. He probably saved the irish guy a lot of hassle.

Only order one more beer? :D

Yeah fair play to Andy for helping him out but as most people know when someone is that drunk most of the time they wont appreciate the help and he was lucky he didnt turn on him, getting into another fight and possibly getting himself arrested as well. :o

Only order one more beer? :D 

Yeah fair play to Andy for helping him out but as most people know when someone is that drunk most of the time they wont appreciate the help and he was lucky he didnt turn on him, getting into another fight and possibly getting himself arrested as well. :D

True... Very True....

.,.... I'd have ordered a few more liters.

:o