Has Anyone Been To The Newly Opened Bridge Bar

bridge

Had my logo designed by a graphic designer in Chiang Mai nearly 2 years ago. He was a shocked as me to see that a bar has opened up in Chiang Mai with a remarkably similar logo to that of mine.

post-64713-1259493554_thumb.jpg

Bridge

Edited by bridge

What?

The OP required a graphic designer to create that simple logo?

My 5 year old nephew could design something better than that.

Sounds like another advertising ploy. Why not use the classfieds like most other business owners.

My logo was nicked by Peugeot, Middlesbro F.C., Lowenbrau Beer, Scotland, and Kingtex condoms!!

I'm still waiting to hear from the others but Kingtex settled out of court. A years supply free.

Edited by KevinHunt

Sounds like another advertising ploy. Why not use the classfieds like most other business owners.

Incase you had not noticed, Bridge is a forum sponsor :D

Bingo. :)

BTW, has the OP gone over to see what's up? Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery I hear. :D

BTW, has the OP gone over to see what's up? Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery I hear. :D

Where is their ad, or is there a new category for subliminal ads?

Where is their ad, or is there a new category for subliminal ads?

Got to be fair Kevin, I did actually see the 'sponsor' category, hence thought this was indeed an advert, though still have no idea where this venue is!!

What?

I have heard people say something similar when walking through the Tate modern more than once.

It usually says a lot about the person making that kind of remark.

:)

What?

I have heard people say something similar when walking through the Tate modern more than once.

It usually says a lot about the person making that kind of remark.

:)

I was a printer and a comericial artist. Used to design logos for certain Government establishments in the UK including the Ministry of Defense.

Here is my family`s logo and past business. These pipes, are valuble collectors items.

post-11344-1259509521_thumb.jpg

post-11344-1259509533_thumb.jpg

Edited by sassienie

What?

Geez Guys,

You got me - I throw my hands up. It was all a big ploy to get a bit of free promo for the newly established 'Bridge Bar' in Chiang Mai. I even liaised with the new owner of the Bridge Bar to drum up some free business for them - you are all too good for me im afraid. So suck back on your Chang's boys knowing that you caught old Bridge out, kudos to all that have put in their two bobs worth.

NOW the real facts. I am a qualified Australian Migration Agent. Not only do I hold an LLB, but I have a post graduate qualification in Australian Migration Law and Practice from the Australian National University. Just to run my business (Bridge Migration), my outgoings are in excess of 150,000THB per year. I give freely of my time on the migration forums as I despise the rogues that rip members off. 90% of my work is voluntary, and in the last 24 months I have successfully relocated 5 families that have come withing the UN definition of being refugees. I have paid for this out of my own pocket, and have made a profit of next to nothing, but it has never been about money for me.

So, Sassienie, I am calling it quits, had a gut full or arm chair critics such as yourself, perhaps you can have a word with your 5 year old nephew, and he can take over where I am now leaving off. If so, will flick a few files your way. You may need to take him to Mae Sot though to interview a few Karens.

Best of Luck Everyone

This is Bridges Last Post.

Ciao