Buying A Dog

INTJ

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

also lots of very cute puppies and cats

That unfortunately grow up into unwanted not so cute big dogs that breed cute puppies.

not at all. if they survive they will be neutered by the shelter's vets. and if you take one puppy before that date they will pick it up from your house later and spay/neuter him/her for free. that is the main goal of rescueing streetdogs and other neglected dogs, to keep them from multiplying. :o

I refer to such things as humane and responsible alternatives to euthanasia.

Oh to live in a perfect world!

In the meantime would you care to pop round here with your euthansia gun and sort these vicious mutts out for me?

These dogs never go into the house but roam in packs so thats cycling out of the question.

The "owners " see nothing wrong in this even when one attacked one of our small dogs, sorry but this mai pen rai attitude to these potential killers won't wash with me.

I also don't regard euthanasia as the right word for bumping thses mutts off either.

I don't know why you're so intent on arguing with me; whatever's up your ass, I definitely didn't put it there, so seriously chill the <deleted>> out. So I don't agree with you 100% on every single issue; there are certainly other people you can direct this petty bullsh-t toward. You want to poison all the soi dogs in Thailand, <deleted> do it -- no one's stopping you. Although I have to tell you, it's been tried there before, and I don't see that it made much difference. Or you can support spay and neuter and adoption programs, and get at least some of them off the street so you can ride your precious bicycle. I know, it's not as absolute and definitive as you want it to be though, so it's better just to bitch about it.