Boy first or girl first

DaveYo

Hi all,  :D   yea my wife and I are having a gender fight of which baby to adopt first.  She wants a boy first and I want a girl first.  Since my wife just underwent a hysterectomy and lost her uterus, she is very determined to make sure I have kids, whether I want them or not.

So I also know this is important for my wife, and we have this debate to no end.  So I decided to ask for a poll here from all of you which baby should we get first?  A boy or a girl.

Come on gang, help Dave and Yo so we can have a decision.

:blues: :cool:  :o

fun decision ...

lucky you can make it  :D

well ... a girl is a good choice since girls help their mother a lot,

boys keep on asking money to their father ...

and might be that an elder sister is better than an elder brother

who will have his boy life, regarless to his younger sister ...

it all depends on parents too  B)

anyway ... good luck

lots of happiness and a lot of worries too  ::o:

Adopt a pair of twins Dave...a boy and a girl. Argument over. If that doesn't suit, a puppy might be cheaper to run    

yop, definitly good solution  :D

or why not ..?

two kids and a pet ... sure, this will keep your wife busy B)

can go out more ... "leave me alone ... don't you see I'm so busy now?" ...  B)

have a good time  :o

Hmmmmm, that is a very tall order for a guy like me.  Lets see, two wa wa's hungry at same time, or both need a bath same time or both need diapers changed ugh! for me that last part is my worst nightmare, yikes!  B)

Now if a pet comes into the picture of which I do definitely want but she is allergic to dogs, but she has this kitty cat, which she cannot do without till heck freezes over.  Another thing at times I wonder who is sleeping on my body or giving me the hickies on my neck, or is giving me the sandpaper treatments in the morning to wake up. So in the meantime if I get the dog and comes into the picture, he gets hungry or wants to do his walk to strut his stuff to the other female dogs I think I can handle that part. :o  But the cat and two wa wa's crying into the night and the meowing  I would say help me at that point.  I also would think that my dog would want ear muffs same as me! :laugh:

I wonder if they have any twins available in Thailand?   We both never thought of having twins.  By the way how do I tell the difference when they are just babies?  I have serious trouble telling the difference of the sex?  Do I have to look inside the smelly diapers?  Or have my wife put some perfume on the female baby which my nose then can tell the difference. :D

Keep it coming gang, keep it coming, I think I can see the rainbow over out yonder.

:blues:

Oh hey Edward.  Hope you not pass up this post.  What is your problem?  I don't read yours anyway.  So were even.

If you don't read mine, then why you got to make a comment.  If you so good, lets see some posts worth mentioning here that make sense from you.

Ok.  Thanks for your insidious comment.

:blues: :o

Dr. PP, your site here offers different colors to use here.  So what is so wrong with blue, or pink or red.  At least in blue it is easier to read and easier to spot.

Black is so common, it is boring.   Agreeing with Edward is out of the question.

So it is only fair to let members choose which color they want.  Some of us have our own preferances and blue happens to be my favorite color in the first place.  

It would be sad to see the colors get watered down.  It is bad enough of what is going on around us.

In a sense yes Ed, you hit a nerve.  I have never put down someone on forum, and your comment sent tsunanami waves over here.

How would you feel if someone said that about you plain wide open to the world?

I try to practice some of the Thai cultures and one of them is being nice to people regardless whether it was intentional or not.

We all have feelings and that is one item I think you forgot for the moment of time when you posted such statement, and I never said something to attack another without legit reason.

As a matter of fact , yes I have had dark midnight blue vehicles with white interior, and a white half vinyl top.  My favorite was the 78 Caddy Eldorado that I had.  Rode over the road obstruction bumps like it was in air.  But the gas it drank was out of sight.

My first car that I ever bought was in fact Blue!

My suits are dark blue.  And of course you can bet what my coffin will be!   My ex's favorite was green or tango as her color.  You don't want to know what my present wife likes as her color :o

;blues:

Dave,

Ok, I apologise. I just like to spice up a forum sometimes when it gets dull. Like threads such as this. I miss attacking Bud's posts. Where is he anyway? So, back to your silly question, boy or girl. Umm....girl, no wait...boy. Ah what the he11....Just give in to the wife. You'll never here the end of it from her if you get a girl first. She'll (the wife) be in your ear every time something goes wrong with her (the child). Eg. "I told you we should have got a boy first". Trust me. This is the best advice I will ever give you. Friends?

Guest IT Manager
The lady at the Tallad has twins, boy adn girl, 4 years. She said you can have them. She will send you money every month for having a good heart. She seemed to get younger as she talked about it. Quite strange.