Are There Any Protestant Churches In Khon Kaen?

LHall

Thanks.

I saw the link in Google some time ago and wrote for information, but never got an email back. The website appears a little dated. Most of the information is two years old, although one article goes back to last September.

I also saw a website for Youth With a Mission. Same email; same lack of response.

So, maybe a rephrase is in order. Does anyone know of any established churches in the Khon Kaen region?

I'm also going to send the missionaries another email.

Maybe God is calling me to Buddha?

Edited by LHall

There are a few established (Korean) protestant churches in Khon Kaen, as far as I know a Roman Catholic church, there should be more protestant churches.

Not so long ago I saw in passing the sign of a Baptist church, but where that was?

However, friend of mine seems to have found out that a lot of the churches are financial driven, as they say.

Edited by hansnl

There are a few established (Korean) protestant churches in Khon Kaen, as far as I know a Roman Catholic church, there should be more protestant churches.

Not so long ago I saw in passing the sign of a Baptist church, but where that was?

However, friend of mine seems to have found out that a lot of the churches are financial driven, as they say.

Aren't they all. Show me a church that is not financial driven and I will show you a locked door.

Aren't they all. Show me a church that is not financial driven and I will show you a locked door.

Hmmmmm

I agree that many churches, or temples, are obsessed with money.

But, there are still churches and temples that only gather money to do good things.

Yes, I know, only a few.

But I know a few churches in KK, where the leading figure is having a ball with the proceeds of the collections.

And that is, in my view, very shameful.

Edited by hansnl

• 1 year later...

Here's three more:

1. From the air-conditioned bus station (also where the Nakhon Chai Air bus terminal is) go two blocks west on Ammat Road. Northeastern Church is on the right between Klang Muang Rd. and Na Muang Rd.; on Google Maps.
  2. Continue going west to the end of Ammat Rd, and turn NW onto 5 Plussajika Rd. Within a few meters, you'll see Khon Kaen Christian School with accompanying church on the right, just before you reach Thepharak Rd.; on Google Maps
  3. Covenant Church, located at 499 Sila, Khon Kaen, Thailand 40000;
    Facebook page at: http://lv-lv.facebook.com/CovenantKK?sk=info
    Map here.