Lesbian Club In Phuket

Eydos

Fridae.com lists one lesbian place in Phuket:

Lair Lai Tong in Soi Wattana.

Utopia-Asia.com lists 2 more:

Angel of Kata

Time Bar and Bed Patong

I don't know if any of these bars are still in operation but at least its' a start for you.

If you are interested in meeting Thai ladies, don't worry, most every bar has at least 1 or 2 if not several girls that like girls. Maybe not actual lesbians, but they are good at pretending. :) Also many of the go-go's have regular lesbian shows. Hope this helps.

Lair Lay Tong is a Thai restaurant with a bar but the main emphasis is food. It is owned by a lesbian couple and both they and their restaurant have been around for many years. Time Bar is a bar in the gay Paradise complex that is owned by a Thai husband and wife (Dan and Jessica have 2 childrens). They both speak fluent English and are good fun but not a lesbian place at all. I've never heard of the other places but know of a lesbian owned hotel at the south end of Patong up on the hill called Baan Nern Sai.

• 2 years later...

I went to few lesbian bar my thai girlfriend introduced. But there were just origina bar with few lesbian friends came for a party.

I'm a open Tomboy living in Phuket. I'm always looking for something new. That's no problem even I have a Thai girlfrind. I love exchange, I love 3 person and group, those amazing thing I have never tried up...... Maybe i also look for true love if it existing.

Well, you actually DO know where the lesbian places are, apparently. I'm sorry, I don't know any venues through which you can act out these fantasies- nor have I ever seen any details in this forum that I think would help you, though other posters may contact you (however, most of our members are foreigners). I would suggest that if the venues you know about (which frankly sound like typical lesbian venues) are not satisfactory, you will need to make your own arrangements or go online and try your luck with the personal ads.

• 4 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...