Normal Visa For 30 Days Can I Stay Longer

Hello I am new here and have a question I have a normal visa for 30 days in Thailand. I am retired and I know I can stay longer with another visa.

But with a normal visa and you go for a few days to Cambodga or Laos can you stay than again for 30 days. I am from Belgium and would like to travel in Thailand and stay for 2 or 3 months and short time over the border.

So my question every time I go over the border and let put a prove on the visa than again can I stay 30 days in Thailand without problems when I leave Thailand to go back to my country Belgium?

((email removed per forum rules - lopburi3))

I like Thailand very much and soon hope to come living in Thailand

Willytof

:)

It is 15 days by land or 30 days by air. You can obtain a tourist visa in Laos or Cambodia which will allow a 60 day stay that can be extended another 30 days at an immigration office for 1,900 baht. Visa itself is free until March.

Hi Willy,

as you are not in Thailand yet (don't know when you are going to come over) you should go get yourself a tourist visa, either at the consulate in Berchem/Antwerp (Frans van Hombeeck plein), http://www.thaiconsulate.be/portal.php or at the Thai Embassy in Brussels.

http://www.thaiembassy.be/

This will give you 60 days when entering Thailand, and you can get an additional 30 days extension without leaving Thailand (1,900 Baht).

Hello! I'm new here on this forum

.....we're in a similar situation - however we are already in Malaysia, not in our home countries!!

What if Willy applied for a Multiple Entry Non-Immigrant Visa - would this not give him 1 year, having to exit and enter Thailand at least every 90 days to get a new entry stamp allowing him to stay a further 90 days?

If this is not an option.... how many times does Thailand actually allow someone to fly in to renew their visas for 30 days?

Any advice will be greatly apprecaited!!

:)