Car Parking In Khon Kaen Airport

sd_cruze

Hiii all.....need some advice on this !!

Will be making a trip to Bangkok from Khon Kaen with the family and need to know where to park our car.

Is there any long term parking facility available at the airport? If so....how much do they charge and it is safe.

Thanks.....Steve.

If you are concerned about just leaving the car at the airport parking, there is a lot on the road leading to the airport where you can park for 80 to 100 baht per day depending on how long you are leaving it,,,.... They live right there, have a car to both take you on to the airport and to pick you up upon your return,,,,,.... They even have a service of Washing your vehicle prior to your return if you would like, but obviously that is extra.... I have used their services many times with no problems....

Finding it is not difficult, it is pretty much the last Commerical looking place on the left side prior to the airport,,,.... There is a sign out front but I think that it is only in Thai....

Pianoman

Thank you all for the information....I told the wife the same thing but for some reason she isn't very much convinced.

So guess we'll have to hire a van to be dropped at the airport and leave our car back at home :)

Cheers.......Steve.