Bangkok Airways Website Problems

livinthailandos

This might be an area in which some of you have good or bad experiences but mine always bad or pretty much a hit or miss if I get through. Just so you know I've experienced 5 different errors in one single day just trying to book online

first of all i'm a flybonus member and between saving points or using their flypass that i bought earlier this year or sometimes just direct booking I've never had so many errors come back to me. I really wish I had saved all the error logs that I've gotten to put on here, i've gotten errors ranging from

technical

actually errors on their website showing html scripts on the website

I've tried to make bookings from all kinds of operating systems from Windows XP - Windows 7, Mac, Linux, on their website sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn't

I've also tried all kinds of internet browsers from internet explorer, google chrome, firefox, safari, again sometimes it works and sometimes it doesn't

I know making a website and putting all the different web programming languages in their takes time and effort, but seriously I can honestly say from my personal experience I never had such an amount of problems just with bangkok airways website. For me though I have no alternative as I live on samui. I would have thought with bangkok airways they could actually afford to make their website work, I guess not though

to any of you, have you experienced the same kinds of problems I'm getting or do I seem to be the only one having this problems.

Never had a problem with the website and never had a problem with any reservations or confirmations.

Had to make 2 RT flights to BKK a few weeks ago, they called me to confirm that the booking was correct and I didn't forget to cancel one.

Never had a problem since I have been on Samui.