24 Hous

ThaiPauly

OK imagine 2 Concordes have been bought back into commission for 24 hours. TV members have the chance to take a trip back to their contry of origin. Sorry but only Brits and Americans, (* sorry Ozzies can not commission more than two at present.) Hope to get more if this works well After a 4 hour and 7 hour trips respectivley, the plains touch down at Heathrow and JFK. There you will have a helicopter waiting to take you to your first port of call and every Thai Visa member will each have their own copter for the duration of the day. as well as limousine for when you dont or can't use the chopper Brits will also be given 2,000 GBP and Americans 3,000 dollars to spend as you see fit You have to return to the airports in time to catch your return flight back to Bangkok

Bear in Mind that that there will be no customs to negotiate as VIP's you are not required to have Visas or Passports for this 1 day

How would you spend your day and the money, hour by hour. ?

Brits Land at 4am Americans at 7am

PS NO couples and you cannot bring anyone back with you as the plane is full

Remember there are only 40 seats avialble on each flight

Good Luck :o

Just for Fun, but you never know do you??

I'd snort a line of salt up my right nostril, knock back a tequilla and squeeze half a lime into my left eye like I was doing last night with Amee at Larry's Dive.

Who needs Concordes, they're cramped and they creak.

And who needs eyes? At least you have a spare :D

So you have been on Concorde I take it Scamp? Because from my personal experience they are not cramped and they do not creak and you should be pissed enough not to notice anyway!

I think its a GREAT SHAME that they never recovered fron the bad publicity over the one that crashed, understandable but thats the way it is

Pretty Lousy Thread Methinks? :o

I'd snort a line of salt up my right nostril, knock back a tequilla and squeeze half a lime into my left eye like I was doing last night with Amee at Larry's Dive.

Who needs Concordes, they're cramped and they creak.

"Larry's Dive" - is that the place in soi 22 (-ish). He's got the worst maintained foosball table I've ever seen. At least, he did over a year ago :o .