Cockpit Pak Chong

bikerlou47

• 2 months later...
I mentioned the same previously about Cockpit Nakhon Sawan, cant say same about Cockpit Pattaya though

Well a good experience at Cockpit Chiang Mai next to Makro, went in for a flat tyre that was well worn so two new Firestones for the rear, once on the hoist the mechanic called me over, some of the front end ball joints badly worn, mostly front the rubber boots splitting and dust getting in them, also two large control arm bushes worn, rebuild all and done in 3 hours he told me 5,200 baht. Once the two tyres were on it also had showed the two rims were badly buckled, nearly half an inch run out on the inside of the rim, 400 baht a rim to re roll. Very good professional service and explained and showed all the problems.

• 1 year later...

Pak Chong are very good...great service...took to to starbucks and dropped me there while they changed tyres...2 hours and then came and picked me up when done.

I would say that's keeping you smiling :) BUT it's the job on your ride that counts.

Pak Chong are very good...great service...took to to starbucks and dropped me there while they changed tyres...2 hours and then came and picked me up when done.

I would say that's keeping you smiling :) BUT it's the job on your ride that counts.

2 Hours to change the Tyres ?.. Do they employ Brit Union Workers.:D

dag where is cockpit pak chong? and indeed where is starbucks pak chong?

dag where is cockpit pak chong? and indeed where is starbucks pak chong?

Cockpit is on top of the hill on highway 2.......Maccas on the highway heading towards Korat...keep going past the servos on the left and a couple of K's along on the left there it is....cannot remember now if before or after the land office..pretty sure its before.....but long way before the flyover...so if you hit the flyover you gone to far.

Starbucks is in the Outlet shooping centre next to Home Pro....they used to have one in tesco, but closed it for some strange reason.