Plastic Surgery

ThaiPauly

As cute and as beautiful as they are the majority of Thai Girls do not often have much of a cleavage.

Have any of you paid to have your Girlfreind/Wife/ Mia Noi to have implants.

I did (at her request and the results were OUTSTANDING) Quite painful for her after the operation for the first few weeks but after that she was fine, now she wants them even BIGGER, but I am afraid that they would become as hard and big as boulders and have refused (she is tiny and they would look unnatural) where as now they look natuarl, I tell her she is just great the way she is.

Any other Booby experiences to share?

Mods- pleaese feel free to move this if I have posted in the wrong section

Thanks TP

The hospital was Bangmod Hospital in Bangkok Dr. Surasit. Cost 1000,000 Baht, which included an overnight stay.

Thereis also another one highly recommended is Dr Witoon who works from a clinic in Sukhumvit Soi 1.Near Bumingrad Hospital He charges 120,000 for the same service, but his results are equally as good. PM me if you need any more information and I can probably get it i n a few days

The hospital was Bangmod Hospital in Bangkok Dr. Surasit. Cost 1000,000 Baht, which included an overnight stay.

Thereis also another one highly recommended is Dr Witoon who works from a clinic in Sukhumvit Soi 1.Near Bumingrad Hospital He charges 120,000 for the same service, but his results are equally as good. PM me if you need any more information and I can probably get it i n a few days

1 million Bhat!!!

This would feed an avarage family in Suwankolak for 83 years!!

Even if you've made a typo and you mean 100,000 Baht, that is still 8 years of provisions.

I hope your wife's t*ts are a big as the poverty gap.

My missus had a bridge installed in her nose, I would never have known if she hadn't confessed one night. Now she wants us to give her Mum one as a thanks for helping take care of our little girl.

To compare her nose to her mum's I have to say it looks really great, not sure how much it cost though.

She can now wear sunnies :o

1 million Bhat!!!

This would feed an avarage family in Suwankolak for 83 years!!

Even if you've made a typo and you mean 100,000 Baht, that is still 8 years of provisions.

I hope your wife's t*ts are a big as the poverty gap.

Whoops Typo, it is 100,000, ( was trying to make 9000,000 commission, well a man's gotta eat :o right?

Any other Booby experiences to share?

I paid the GF to get them out. About ten thousand baht couple a years back. She had them for about 10 years but they started to feel terrible like a balloon half filled with water and she started to feel pain also. Doctor adviced better to remove them. After removal I wondered why the fukc she had them installed in the first place because half a handfull with huge nipples still looked beautiful enough.

OK certain kama sutra positions won't be possible anymore but then again I don't really have a big oedipus complex so it don't matter.

My missus had a bridge installed in her nose, I would never have known if she hadn't confessed one night. Now she wants us to give her Mum one as a thanks for helping take care of our little girl.

To compare her nose to her mum's I have to say it looks really great, not sure how much it cost though.

She can now wear sunnies  :D

My missus has asked for the same op.keeps goiing on about sunnies.I just keep telling her that it would ruin her beautiful features :D .I've if got about another year of this before she starts getting serious and realises that I'm baak-wan :o