Bangkok Immigration Office Location

The old immigration office at Suan Phlu is closed, so you will need to go to Chaeng Wattana who will transfer your immigration stamps to your new passport. There is no charge but photo copies of old and new passport will be required and a one page form will need completing. If holding a valid visa, note this cannot be transferred as is not issued by Thai immigration but by Thai embassy/consulate abroad. Whilst a visa remains valid in an old passport, you would need to travel using both passports until the visa expires.

http://www.thaivisa.com/forum/Transfer-Sta...orm-file20.html

The old immigration office at Suan Phlu is closed, so you will need to go to Chaeng Wattana who will transfer your immigration stamps to your new passport. There is no charge but photo copies of old and new passport will be required and a one page form will need completing. If holding a valid visa, note this cannot be transferred as is not issued by Thai immigration but by Thai embassy/consulate abroad. Whilst a visa remains valid in an old passport, you would need to travel using both passports until the visa expires.

http://www.thaivisa.com/forum/Transfer-Sta...orm-file20.html

Thanks for that info.

Can I possibly move the stamp at another immigration office, like in Samui close to where I live?

so where you live if you live near to koh samui you cant go to Immigration in Bangkok good luck

Sorry but I have no idea what you mean?

The Bangkok office is only for those residing in Bangkok.