Just Saw Avatar At Paragon In Imax 3d

Ian_B

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Am I correct in thinking you see the movie in 3D wherever you see it (and IMAX i.e. Paragon which keeps on being mentioned here is just an enhanced version of 3D)?

Just confused whether I will see it in 3D if we go to my local cinema here in BangKapi!

Is Avatar still at the IMAX at Paragon? I will be in Bangkok next week and thought I might go see if its still playing

I just saw it at IMAX @ Paragon. When I checked their website yesterday it only had a timetable for the movie, up to and including the 18th.

Great movie. :)

Do not go see this movie unless you're mentally stable and grounded. Some people reported feeling depressed and wanted to commit suicide after watching the film. <deleted>.

Looks like the RIP section of Thai Visa is about to increase dramatically :)

Is Avatar still at the IMAX at Paragon? I will be in Bangkok next week and thought I might go see if its still playing

I just saw it at IMAX @ Paragon. When I checked their website yesterday it only had a timetable for the movie, up to and including the 18th.

Great movie. :)

They only ever have schedules listed up until the forthcoming Monday at any given time. They'll release the schedule for the week commencing 18th Jan on Monday 18th (I know, not particularly helpful) which, if the ticket seller I spoke to is to be believed, will show that it's running until Wednesday.

• 2 weeks later...

Hello.

Sorry to dig out an oldish thread but i am one of those Avatards - after seeing it for the first time i can't get enough. Seen it in 2D with my boyfriend, then in 3D the very next day again with my boyfriend and a couple of weeks later again in 3D with another friend.

Got a decent quality cam rip and watched that twice since. Converted it and put it on my phone. Heck got my own picture in Na'Vi look too. My new title? Ikran Maktahu. Am about to learn the Na'Vi language which is easier than Thai :)

So now i want to somehow convince my boyfriend that i NEED to see that film in Imax, too. Never been to an Imax in my life, so honest - HOW IS IT..??

And - does it still show? How much are the tickets? Their website is not giving much information plus it is in some weird coding that makes my browser (which is perfectly capable of showing other Thai websites just fine) show only a bunch of little squares regardless what encoding i select. The website is www.imaxthai.com by the way.

Kind regards......

Ikran Maktahu (err.. Thanh)

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...