Children No

needforspeed

Are you saying that your wife tells other women she does not have children when she really does? Or she says she does have two children when really she has no children?

sbk, no.isnt my wife, my mate he never tells any woman about his two children and as he start a lie, and he dont want to make any mistakes he is telling everyone that he hasnt any children.

I have children myself and very proud of them, never would lie about this.

Well, I enjoy philandering as much as the next guy, but being married or having children really isn't a hindrance to it. In fact I proudly show off the pictures on my phone all around bars, etc. As many people I meet have children of a similar age, that's immediately a good topic for discussion.

Since he tells everyone (ladies) no children (lie) he probably knows his mental limitations (memory) so is consistent. It may be that he has disowned a couple of little/big heathens (no mention of age). The ladies he is talking to, and their marital status may be a clue, as would their occupation. No I would not lie as everyone I know well, know I have children. When asked by someone recently met, I answer truthfully although my comments on their behavior/attitude may vary from day to day (2 teenagers).

well, his kids have my sympathy then. not much of a dad if he won't even admit their existence, is he?

Agreed. I love kids and help support a Thai family with 3 children, 8, 10 & 14. I've done that for 5 years and I love them like they were my own... even though I have no interest in their mother. I can't understand why a person wouldn't acknowledge their own children. But, there are all types of creeps out there and I've just learned to accept the fact.

What are we talking about here? Chatting up a girl, and not telling the truth?

Or just in general expat conversation?

Started with chatting up a girl, but as he cant remember what he told people last week, he keep on the same story and even telling me sometimes as a mistake that he hasnt any children.

I can think of no reason why a man would deny having children. Thai bar girls certainly don't care if a man is married or has children. And, if a man is married then I'm sure he can't keep that hidden for long enough to establish a relationship with some pretty, young thing who doesn't work the bars. And, then there are the women who actually ENJOY going after some other woman's man. In any case the guy is an idiot. As someone already said, it takes 3 new lies just to substantiate one old one. Eventually you WILL get caught and lose all credibility and respect from others.

Well, I enjoy philandering as much as the next guy, but being married or having children really isn't a hindrance to it.

Some people.... no shame. :)

Girls aren't stupid .. the world over .. and can spot a liar as soon as they start to get interested in a bloke.