Woman Alleges Rape And Assault By Male Friend.

Rimmer

Pattaya, December 18 [PATTAYA ONE NEWS] : Just after 3.30 on Friday Morning, Police were called to a row of temporary houses located behind the Bird Inn Hotel in Soi Bongkot, South Pattaya following details of an alleged assault and rape which had taken place. The female rape victim, Khun Jamnien aged 38, who had sustained facial injuries during the alleged sexual assault and her Husband, Khun Sanit aged 36 were taken to Pattaya Police Station to make an official report while the suspected attacker, Khun Grisadar aged 41, who was attacked by the victims Husband after he became aware of the alleged rape, was sent to Hospital suffering from head injuries. Khun Jamnien explained that she was alone and had spent the night drinking. She invited Khun Grisadar into her home as the pair had known each other for some time. The rape took place while her Husband was out working. When he returned, he was informed of the incident and proceeded to attack the suspect with a blunt knife. Police are now investigating the case further before they press any criminal charges in relation to the assault or rape.

http://www.pattayaone.net/news

[newsfooter][/newsfooter]

18 Dec 2009

I had a bar girl living with me for 3 years. Everything was Ok until she got my cell phone and started calling numbers in it. She talked with a bar girl I had been seeing on the side who told her too much and she went nuts. The irony is that I did care about her and I never would have thrown this girl out after 3 years, but when she started with threats like "if you try to kick me out I'll scratch my arms and tell the police you did it" she had to go. I thought only western women were that evil. I hired a Thai lawyer and a police officer for 10000 and 5000 baht respectively, and they physically ran her out of the house while I was at shcool

I still felt bad doing that to her after 3 years but with threats like that I would have to have been crazy to keep her there. Also sad because my dogs have been sitting most of the time of the front porch waiting for her to come home.

THE IMPORANT THING HERE IS TO IMMEDIATELY GET RID OF ANY GIRL THAT EVER THREATENS YOU. AN ANGRY, MANIPULATIVE WOMAN CAN GET YOU WRONGFULLY ARRESTED IN MANY WESTERN COUNTRIES, IT WOULD BE FOOLISH TO THINK IT COULD NOT HAPPEN HERE.

Edited by Bobr

"you will find that a woman who really kind to dogs is always one who failed to inspire sympathy in men."

Max beerbohm

I had a bar girl living with me for 3 years. Everything was Ok until she got my cell phone and started calling numbers in it. She talked with a bar girl I had been seeing on the side who told her too much and she went nuts. The irony is that I did care about her and I never would have thrown this girl out after 3 years, but when she started with threats like "if you try to kick me out I'll scratch my arms and tell the police you did it" she had to go. I thought only western women were that evil. I hired a Thai lawyer and a police officer for 10000 and 5000 baht respectively, and they physically ran her out of the house while I was at shcool

I still felt bad doing that to her after 3 years but with threats like that I would have to have been crazy to keep her there. Also sad because my dogs have been sitting most of the time of the front porch waiting for her to come home.

THE IMPORANT THING HERE IS TO IMMEDIATELY GET RID OF ANY GIRL THAT EVER THREATENS YOU. AN ANGRY, MANIPULATIVE WOMAN CAN GET YOU WRONGFULLY ARRESTED IN MANY WESTERN COUNTRIES, IT WOULD BE FOOLISH TO THINK IT COULD NOT HAPPEN HERE.

Jeez mate, must have been traumatic. How old were you at the time? Weren't you a little young to be living up with a bg while still at school?