Monthly Costs For A Company

Hi,

I would like to know what the regular monthly costs for a company are.

I mean legal or administration fees.

Do I need to make a monthley (sales) tax report or can I also choose between another timeline like quaterly or yearly?

What are tshe average fees for a tax consultant or can I also do it by my own ( formS in english available? easy or better letting the hands off)?

I want to open a company for some projEcts and have to knoW some further informations about holding a company. I know that just opening a company is not making you free of anything else.

Thanks alot

You will need a tax consultant, which should cost you about 3000 Baht per month. Tax report has to be filed once a year, but halfway the year a form has to be filled out which gives an estimate of the expected yearly result. Salary tax has to be paid every month, same goes for the obligatory staff health insurance, and for the VAT once you are in the VAT system, VAT is due if you make more than a certain turnover.

You will need a tax consultant, which should cost you about 3000 Baht per month. Tax report has to be filed once a year, but halfway the year a form has to be filled out which gives an estimate of the expected yearly result. Salary tax has to be paid every month, same goes for the obligatory staff health insurance, and for the VAT once you are in the VAT system, VAT is due if you make more than a certain turnover.

what if there are no sales made in a timeline, because the company is not used at the moment or this type of business is hardly running at the moment. will there still be charged the average 3000 or can i make the monthly tax reports then by my own also?

The monthly form for salary tax payment you can fill out yourself. Also if the company is not active at all, the yearly tax report has to be submitted, and also the form you have to submit halfway the year. You cannot do it yourself, the signature of a registered accountant will be needed for the yearly report. I guess a bookkeeping office could do this at a lowert price then 3000 Baht per month, use your bargaining skills.