Another W7 Glitch

webfact

W7 ultimate 32b is installed and runs. I have a dual sceen with 2 Acer monitors which are connected to a GeForce 7600

Both monitors work and I can move elements from A to B. A is my main monitor. Here comes the catch. I can not access monitor B by moving the mouse out of the right side into monitor B.

It will only work via the left left side o monitor A.

Has any expert an idea what the cause could be? In XP it worked like a charm...

Thx

My Radeon software allows me to position the 2 monitors relationship to each other, if have the full nvidia suite you should be able to do the same. On the screen that shows the 2 displays as a graphic I can pick-up each display and move it as required.

Edited by garyh

When I upgraded from Vista to Win 7 I too also thought I had a Win 7 video driver problem with my two monitors (laptop screen and monitor screen), but I just didn't have the settings properly set on the Win 7 video driver. My main issue was when moving the mouse cursor from one monitor to the other I had to move the mouse cursor in the opposite/reverse direction (i.e., when I wanted to move the mouse cursor to the screen on the right I had to move the cursor towards the left). After I got the monitors positioned correctly "within the driver settings/page," it all worked fine. Summary: Operator (me) error.