The Siam Paragon

Shola

For those of you who keep looking at the large contruction area at Siam while waiting for the sky train and wondering what the h.ell the mess will eventually turn into, check this out!!

The Siam Paragon

Looks like Emporium will have to take a back seat! It's gonna be pretty dam.n nice!

(Although I've got 500B that says it won't open this year as proposed! :o )

I wonder how much the workmen are being paid to risk their lives building it? Judging by the looks of the safety meshing they had up a few weeks ago someone must surely have fell to their death by now. If so does this mean the shopping centre will be haunted?

Supposed to be opening in November or there abouts but i guess its only gonna be a soft opening as it is gonna take months for all the shops to get fitted etc...

Along with the new Playground in Thong Lor the planned H2 also supposed to be around Thong Lor and some other new shopping boutique place in soi 38 Bangkok is turning into a concrete jungle/shopping mecca!

Along with the new Playground in Thong Lor the planned H2 also supposed to be around Thong Lor and some other new shopping boutique place in soi 38 Bangkok is turning into a concrete jungle/shopping mecca!

Playground is pretty small, in fact you could easily miss it. H1 even more so. Mind you there are at least 3 major high-rise condo developments plus a few other smaller building sites on Thonglor so more concrete it certainly is!

I reckon you wil be able to walk all the way from MBK through to Emporium just stopping off at shopping malls on the way! Start at MBK with your salary in hand and by the time you get to Emporium...its all gone!

Going the same was as Singapore except for the nightlife!!

For those of you who keep looking at the large contruction area at Siam while waiting for the sky train and wondering what the h.ell the mess will eventually turn into, check this out!!

The Siam Paragon

Looks like Emporium will have to take a back seat! It's gonna be pretty dam.n nice!

(Although I've got 500B that says it won't open this year as proposed! :o )

No local will bet you :D