Bpai Bpai Sa Dai Gaw Dee

easyhumous

this should be on the other web site about why farangs grow sick of their women and come to thailand, or anywhere else in asia for that matter.

but anyways, i'm not old, disgusting, or anything really like that. i'm young, the chicks like me, and i'm getting out of the country soon to study abroad. and once more, i think of everything that could be said against me as an apology to the white women here. je suis le phallocrate......i never cared for the women here, sure, they are very nice i guess, nothing horrible, they are just women. neither good nor evil.

It may have been Joseph Conrad as a kid, because i feel nothing for the women here.. i'm only proficient in german and french, but i'm learning, very slowly, thai, tamil, chinese, arabic, spanish, vietnamese, and so on.....and will get to science and mathematics soon, because liberal arts are nothing witout science....

But that really means nothing since it is normal to be fluent in a language within only 1 month of living in a foreign place.

It may have been growing in a white trash environment and taking the impetus to read in a raggedly blue recliner when i was 14, so i wouldn't have to go outside in a trailor park nieghborhood that was prone to red-neck white trash domestic violence.

and i must say Joseph Conrad did awe me with his sailing novels. I think of Lord Jim when i look at thai.

Originally, i thought of Thailand and other backwards third world countries as a place to indulge some silly fantasies, but after all, i'm still christian, no matter if god doesn't exist, i will retain my christian psychology for eternity.......i'm no decadent persian king darius, nor do i want to be.........

this should be on the other web site about why farangs grow sick of their women and come to thailand, or anywhere else in asia for that matter.

but anyways, i'm not old, disgusting, or anything really like that.  i'm young, the chicks like me, and i'm getting out of the country soon to study abroad.  and once more, i think of everything that could be said against me as an apology to the white women here.  je suis le phallocrate......i never cared for the women here, sure, they are very nice i guess, nothing horrible, they are just women.  neither good nor evil.

It may have been Joseph Conrad as a kid, because i feel nothing for the women here..  i'm only proficient in german and french, but i'm learning, very slowly, thai, tamil, chinese, arabic, spanish, vietnamese, and so on.....and will get to science and mathematics soon, because liberal arts are nothing witout science....

But that really means nothing since it is normal to be fluent in a language within only 1 month of living in a foreign place.

It may have been growing in a white trash environment and taking the impetus to read in a raggedly blue recliner when i was 14, so i wouldn't have to go outside in a trailor park nieghborhood that was prone to red-neck white trash domestic violence.

and i must say Joseph Conrad did awe me with his sailing novels.  I think of Lord Jim when i look at thai. 

Originally, i thought of Thailand and other backwards third world countries as a place to indulge some silly fantasies, but after all, i'm still christian, no matter if god doesn't exist, i will retain my christian psychology for eternity.......i'm no decadent persian king darius, nor do i want to be.........

A little more humus and a lot less arak will help.

and i must say Joseph Conrad did awe me with his sailing novels. I think of Lord Jim when i look at thai.

And I suppose you think you come from a "forewards first world country', kid? :D Spare us and the Thai people your fantasies and migrate back to the "trailor park" you escaped from and indulge yourself from there. Mastering the English language wouldn't be a bad idea either before straying too far into uncharted territory with other lingos. :o

And I suppose you think you come from a "forewards first world country', kid? :D Spare us and the Thai people your fantasies and migrate back to the "trailor park" you escaped from and indulge yourself from there. Mastering the English language wouldn't be a bad idea either before straying too far into uncharted territory with other lingos. :o

---when i was in amsterdam i was a little afraid because i was by myself, and left to my ownself i didn't look at the prostitutes in the red light district. i just met some girls from 'Frisco and wandered around for a few days and looked at the museums. i was pretty much weird then. it was a crazy place. i still don't know how some of those people live.

i said i have no fantasies. i wish christianity for myself and paganism for others if they prefer. "they have what they deserve," Camus

and as for being from my 'forewards first world country,' the propaganda is just too good to pass up for me, i'm sold on our cause. i'm from America, and i think there are some holocaust survivors that would agree. although, the destabilization in latin america has a dark side, i'll go to the mat with any other part of the world in the name of my land. If you are more of a Khymer Rouge person, that's your call.

and yeah, the mastering of the english language- it was just a little spontaneous prose taken in the vein of kerouac.

and yeah, the mastering of the english language-  it was just a little spontaneous prose taken in the vein of kerouac.

Kerouac had talent, a typewriter and knew how to use it.

Whereas an idiot with a computer is still an idiot, as you have, yet again, demonstrated.

truly, more humous and less such and such. and sure, i'm still learning, i'm not smart enough yet. but alas, i flourish without needing to criticize people personally in order to better understand and define my own individuality. i'm past that. Cassady was a breath of fresh air after kerouac had lived long enough on the east coast with his cynical friends. i wish i had been born in a place like denver where one could see the rockies; when there was a game of stick ball in an alley off of colfax. the optimism is enough to make me smile. there is always sturm und drang however.

one thing i like to do is watch Boondock Saints with spanish subtitles: Los Santos del Infierno. and another is watching King Arthur in french, Le Roi Arthur, La version noncensuree.

"Le monde n'est pas parfait mais peut-etre, les gens comme toi, Arthur, comme moi et eux. pouvons-nous en faire un monde meilleur."

so coupled with these movies i have been all about fighting the evil in this world, and the ignorance which evil stems from mostly. and please tell me in this kill-or- be-killed world that america is not giving the eastern hemisphere an identity with small emerging vestiges of the doctrine of lockean natural rights, doch doch.