Guitar & Amp Shops In Bangkok?

Tom Kagai

here are some articles about where to find guitar in BKK

http://bkmagazine.com/feature/guitar-picks

the place where you mentioned call Nakorn Kasem or Soi Werng Nakorn Kasem

many music shop there. I suggest Theera Music and Hong Seng Music

in case you don't want to go there.There are few music shop at Central World such as Avenue (3rd Floor near Zen)

Goodluck

PS. sorry that I can't find the map in english version

post-95697-1261448811_thumb.png

I'm interested in quite a few things, but the main driver is a hand wired practice amp (valve). Something like a Laney Lionheart. I'm in no hurry, but have time to do a recc'y this week, hence my post.

Thanks everyone, for your inputs.

Edited by Tom Kagai

i will take to my brother and his wife and see if i can get you directions in thai and english. the shops are all next to each other in about 2 or 3 blocks. i would also check central world there are two shops there and i know one has an oragne amp that is a wicked little beast. will get you that info asap.

respect

I'm interested in quite a few things, but the main driver is a hand wired practice amp (valve). Something like a Laney Lionheart. I'm in no hurry, but have time to do a recc'y this week, hence my post.

Thanks everyone, for your inputs.

There's a Laney dealer called Asia Music in Woeng Nakhon Kasem. Not sure whether they carry the Lionheart but they do have ohter Laney valve amps.

i will take to my brother and his wife and see if i can get you directions in thai and english. the shops are all next to each other in about 2 or 3 blocks. i would also check central world there are two shops there and i know one has an oragne amp that is a wicked little beast. will get you that info asap.

respect

If that's the Orange 'Tiny Terror', I will most definitely take a look. Thanks!

respect

If that's the Orange 'Tiny Terror', I will most definitely take a look. Thanks!

The biggest Orange dealer in Bkk is on the 4th floor of CentralWorld.