Shops Where I Can Buy Plants

Crypt36

Where is Soi Khao Talo? A sidestreet of which road? Nern Plabwaan Road?

Also I have been looking along Sukhumvit road and I remember seeing the plant market next to the Mac but between Theppasit Rd. and Naklua area Sukhumvit I haven't found a single plant shop... Are they even further LennyW? How many kilometer from Pattaya Klang southwards?

Where is Soi Khao Talo? A sidestreet of which road? Nern Plabwaan Road?

Also I have been looking along Sukhumvit road and I remember seeing the plant market next to the Mac but between Theppasit Rd. and Naklua area Sukhumvit I haven't found a single plant shop... Are they even further LennyW? How many kilometer from Pattaya Klang southwards?

Khao Talo runs parralel to Nern Plab Wan, turn off Sukhumvit at the lights immedeately before the Thepprasit road junction which also has lights.

On Sukhumvit heading south go past the Thepprasit road junction (Lights), past the Watboon Junction (Lights) and past the Chaiyapruek junction (Lights, this is a big junction) about 1km past there on your left you will come to a big garden centre, dont know the Kms from Pattaya Klang. After that all the way to Sattahip there are a lot at either side of the road.

I have a funny feeling this might be the last day of the annual plant sale at the college at Ban Amphur, well worth checking out if its not too late?

Big plant market, Saturdays & Sundays next to MacDonald's on Sukhumvit.

You got it mate ( nearly ).Are you a green fingered one ?Actually its Friday and Saturday beside McDonald's and Mini Siam .You were nearly right though .Do you go through life nearly right 100% of the time ? You also forgot to say that prices there at at least half price of the garden shops and that they have a big selection .But you are a nearly man ,and life is just a dream ?

Been to the market on friday and saturday, no idea if it'll be opened on sunday as well. Every shop I visited had it's own specialties and low prices in something! I can recommend all of them and you're bound to find something in the next the previous ones didn't have.