Where To Hire Pretties?

Shah Jahan

well.... guys

I need to hire 4 girls (auto show quality) .. to work 8-5 (and maybe extra for nights) for 5 days in march in chaing mai.

they should be tall, fair and polite with passable English

I was thinking about driving around the university, but that would be an interesting site and they are needed full time for a week.....

ok go for it. where should I start looking :)

Edited by Shah Jahan

Why don't you go to the Chiang Mai auto show, currently being held at the Big C Center on the superhighway. If this a legimate deal, talk to someone there or to the girls directly and see what you can come away with.

Better to go late afternoon or at night, more ladies at that time.

Why don't you go to the Chiang Mai auto show, currently being held at the Big C Center on the superhighway. If this a legimate deal, talk to someone there or to the girls directly and see what you can come away with.

Better to go late afternoon or at night, more ladies at that time.

ohh, I had no idea it was going on. how long is the show for?

they have a website?

I basically just need the girls to stand there and look pretty for 8 hours a day so auto-girls are ideal.

Do they have modeling agencies in Chiang Mai? Every medium-sized town in the U.S. has modeling agencies where you can hire gals like you describe for legitimate work, for example as "booth babes" at an industrial trade show. I organized the displays for my employer at shows like this and some shows even included info about how to hire models along with the packet exhibitors got for ordering carpeting, booth cleaning services, electrical work, exhibit construction, loading dock assistance, plants to decorate the booth, etc.

You're better off to go with a professional model for this type of work rather than just hiring some college girl or bar worker who agrees to do it on a lark. The pro will arrive on time, follow direction and wear shoes she can stand in for 10 hours despite their 4-inch heel. They'll understand their purpose is to help you sell your product (or whatever), rather than securing dates for themselves.

Edited by NancyL

Do they have modeling agencies in Chiang Mai? Every medium-sized town in the U.S. has modeling agencies where you can hire gals like you describe for legitimate work, for example as "booth babes" at an industrial trade show. I organized the displays for my employer at shows like this and some shows even included info about how to hire models along with the packet exhibitors got for ordering carpeting, booth cleaning services, electrical work, exhibit construction, loading dock assistance, plants to decorate the booth, etc.

You're better off to go with a professional model for this type of work rather than just hiring some college girl or bar worker who agrees to do it on a lark. The pro will arrive on time, follow direction and wear shoes she can stand in for 10 hours despite their 4-inch heel. They'll understand their purpose is to help you sell your product (or whatever), rather than securing dates for themselves.

that is great advice, we do need pros and can pay. I suppose the next question is... do you know if any agency that can help?

Too bad you can't hire the girls who work at the DTAC office in the Airport plaza. :)

I agree with Nancy on this though. The professional models DO know what they are supposed to do. And, they do have the looks to carry it off.

Event organisers (and there are dozens of them in CM) have either their own staff or a list of girls for promotion work. The girls that work for the breweries are a lot more attractive than the models dancing at the motor show this evening and it's probable some of them would consider a day job. If you have someone with you who speaks Thai you may even find there's a network and you'll be able to recruit by ordering up a jug of San Miguel and chatting to the vision who brings it over.

Edited by Greenside

Yup Donnyboy, those gals are pros. Just look at the footwear. That's always the sign of someone who has what it takes to stand for 10 hours and look good. Boots and shoes with ankle straps are the only way you can do that in a 4-in heel.

I wonder if I'm the only one who noticed their footwear?

Yup Donnyboy, those gals are pros. Just look at the footwear. That's always the sign of someone who has what it takes to stand for 10 hours and look good. Boots and shoes with ankle straps are the only way you can do that in a 4-in heel.

No, the boots were kick ask

i noticed them too......after awhile, then saw some cars sometime later

i must say, the boots that go above knee height look so sexy

whats a 4-in heel?

dont forget to post yr event pics here for us the judge yr talent scouting skills :D

for some visual cues look at this thread :D

:)

why so shocked TB? maybe we need some more of these promo girls pics in the CM thread, sure hel_l beats talking food all the time :D

Some of the bigger biker parties have those girls... maybe you could ask around there as well.

Do you want Thai girls or fooreigners?

what would we do with foogieners...?

but I asked some agency my criteria, including young, tall, white skin, no nose job and passing english and they got stumped. . .

its going to be a hard job to find the right girls......

going to make the rounds of the beer gardens as recommended for some spotting.

... snip ... but I asked some agency my criteria, including young, tall, white skin, no nose job and passing english and they got stumped. . . its going to be a hard job to find the right girls......

going to make the rounds of the beer gardens as recommended for some spotting.

Why not just rent store mannequins, and have them painted, or made-up, to look like what you want ? Then the potential male customers whose testosterone you wish to stimulate in the belief that will spur sales of your products, can actually grope the mannequins without breaking the law.

Most human farang males are not going to recognize the difference between their fantasies and people, who happen to be women, anyway.

best, ~o:37;

No talent agency background whatsoever, but I concur with Greenside on this one.

Go to Anusarn market on a weekend (now). There will be at least 3 or 4 teams of beer garden ladies working for ThaiBev, Boonrawd, etc.

Used to not only standing for hours at a time, in heels, looking pretty...but also serving beer.

Strong arms are always an asset.

OK, I'll be getting my coat now- missus is calling....(kidding).