Aeon Atm Tesco , North Pattaya

thaimate

This same thing just happened to me at North Pattaya Tesco Aeon.

I attempted to withdraw cash from the machines there, no cash was disbursed, and yet withdrawal show up with my bank.

Thanks to TV for alerting the public to this problem. I reported it to my bank as recommended and will see what happens.

However, I wonder whether there is a possibility that some sort of intentional scam going on here. The bank knows about the problem, the bank doesn't fix the problem, people continue to get ripped off. At the very least, this is negligent.

Even if only 90% of public notice the error, then the 10% goes into the bank's pocket. This could especially affect people without online banking who cannot check up on their account.

The question is, why hasn't the bank fixed it? I have NEVER heard or seen such a problem occurring at an ATM with another bank anywhere.

Is it possible that a technician has somehow tampered with the machine so that the physical funds get trapped/diverted insisde somehow, but the transaction appears to go through? I have no idea.

Is it possible to complain about this matter to someone higher up at the bank, or even the police?

I have now stopped using Aeon machines,due to the lack of any help ,just use Ayuddah main office machines ,i find their staff very helpfull ,especially the branch upstairs in Tesco north PATTAYA

I once went to the ADM at my TMB bank one evening, tried to deposit about 100 grand, it took the money issued a blank receipt and spat out my card with the screen showing a large OUT OF USE red sign. I called the TMB headquaters right away, and showed up as the the branch opened the next morning, after two sign here nad there, they said my acc will be debited in 2 hrs and it was.

Well I have been using this branch for 7 years, but I should say , it was a bit scary.