Swimming Lessons

LingPing

Hi guys,

I have just moved to Chiang Mai as an English teacher and would also like to carry on my passion as a swimming teacher. If anyone requires a swimming teacher then i can come to your home, condo's swimming pool and teach you, family or children of all ages.

I am professional, fun and take my job very seriously with a big emphasis on water safety. For more information {PM member for info}

Hope to hear from you soon, safe swimming and Happy New Year 2010.

Edited by mcgriffith
advertising goods or services not allowed per forum rules

• 2 months later...

Hi there, I am looking for a private swimming lesson that I can combine with my holiday during Songkran. I have 8 days off from 9th - 17th April. It would be great if you can fit it into your schedule. Spending hoilday in Chiang Mai is fine by me...only i'm not sure how you plan your 1st Thai new year celebration. Can you please drop me a call or sms if you could arrange this. Thanks Fon

Can i ask advice please?

Just teaching my 7 year old to swim, ( the wife will have to learn at a later date!)

- I started him last weekend on the rectangular float, AND a lifejacket... he soon dumped the lifejacket and ...he motors along arms out straight... great

- today i bought some armbands, and to my amazement, manages to motor along with just kicking, and vague flapping of the arms... He only swallowed a bit of water on the first go, and now he understands why I have been drilling him to close his mouth! (He has had such a huge grin that he cant shut it!).

Now I'm not sure what to do, I guess just leave him to it (with me ready to catch him), until he learns some strokes?

- Whats first? doggy, then breast stroke?

Im really quite proud of myself! Now i guess i need some armbands for the wife!

i have a question,

my son is one and a half years of age, what would be a good age for me to learn to swim?

could not wait, just found out 3 to 4 years of age, to learn to swim. but good for the child to get use to the water before hand.

Edited by patong