Glen Johnston

maccastime

Another 3 points in atrocious conditions,both sides had chances to win the game,Pepe was great,Jamie solid as a rock,Fernando another quiet game,but still has ankle and groin probs.

Now will the real Glen Johnston please stand up?? i have been holding out re this but.... when he joined us,i thought he would be a good buy,he started well,good runs down the touch line,good crosses,a few goals,defence was solid....but...

As of the last 3 or 4 games he has been all at sea?? I am i being too hard?? although i see he picked up a knock last nite. so maybe a short spell may bring him back a little better.

Congratulations number 9. a great half century.

I prefer Glen Johnson over Glen Johnston.

He was the best player for Liverpool in the first month, but I agree he's been subpar lately. Still has obvious quality, though. He'll be out for a while, now. Too bad Kelly's injured or he'd be a great replacement as he showed in the Champions League match. Must have really done a number on that ankle.

Edited by Jimjim

I prefer Glen Johnson over Glen Johnston.

He was the best player for Liverpool in the first month, but I agree he's been subpar lately. Still has obvious quality, though. He'll be out for a while, now. Too bad Kelly's injured or he'd be a great replacement as he showed in the Champions League match. Must have really done a number on that ankle.

Thanx for an honest opinion there Jim Jim,unlike mr singha? Wose next on our list..Reading i see in the F.A.

Lets hope we can continue our form.

Who is Glen Johnston ??

Is he Friends with Jack Collinson & Lucus Modric ??

Ha Ha mr sing??? get a life. maybe jack nicholson eh?? or lucas batteries.

Ok Convict, i'll get a Life so long as you get an education... :D

PS : Why ask these stupid questions when there is Liverpool thread, all i see is Threads on this Forum is Aqualini, Johnston, decline,

Use the Liverpool Thread, it's not Rocket Science & that's what it's there for, many of us on this Forum have about as much interest in Aquilani, Johnston etc as we have in the decline of the Population of Black Headed Gulls in the Western Sahara... :)

Edited by MSingh

Who is Glen Johnston ??

PS : Why ask these stupid questions when there is Liverpool thread, all i see is Threads on this Forum is Aqualini, Johnston, decline,

Use the Liverpool Thread, it's not Rocket Science & that's what it's there for, many of us on this Forum have about as much interest in Aquilani, Johnston etc as we have in the decline of the Population of Black Headed Gulls in the Western Sahara... :)

Convict oh that hurt?? not..

Education i will gladly take u on there? Did u make it past kindy??

Another smarty who judges Players far too early, (Aqualini)are you really a true red supporter??

The only gulls on this forum are you,flying upside down over the garbage tip.

many of us on this Forum have about as much interest in Aquilani, Johnston etc as we have in the decline of the Population of Black Headed Gulls in the Western Sahara... :)
are you really a true red supporter??

I think it is fairly safe to say that Singers is not a Liverpool supporter

Who is Glen Johnston ??

Convict oh that hurt?? not..

Education i will gladly take u on there? Did u make it past kindy??

Another smarty who judges Players far too early, (Aqualini)are you really a true red supporter??

The only gulls on this forum are you,flying upside down over the garbage tip.

4) Not to flame fellow members.

Flaming will not be tolerated. 'Flaming' is defined as posting or responding to a message in a way clearly intended to incite useless arguments, to launch personal attacks, to insult, or to be hateful towards other members. This includes useless criticism, name-calling, swearing and any other comments meant to incite anger.

5) Not to post inflammatory messages on the forum, or attempt to disrupt discussions to upset its participants, or trolling.

Trolling can be defined as the act of purposefully antagonizing other people on the internet by posting controversial, inflammatory, irrelevant or off-topic messages with the primary intent of provoking other users into an emotional response or to generally disrupt normal on-topic discussion.

many of us on this Forum have about as much interest in Aquilani, Johnston etc as we have in the decline of the Population of Black Headed Gulls in the Western Sahara... :)

Yes i think u r 100 % correct maybe he is a Man ure follower on the Liverpool thread.

Yes i think u r 100 % correct maybe he is a Man ure follower on the Liverpool thread.

Yeah, maybe.... :D