What To Do

Aevo

Been with a girl for one year, was planning on moving in with me this january. I called her three days ago and everything was fine. Love you and i should not worry as i always do and as i do now!!!

Because she hasnt called or sent any message these last days. I called her last time and i dont want to feel like im desperate either.

Thought she would call me on new years eve, or is she expecting me to do that? Hard situation ... should i call her or send a message?

Probably sounds weird to you guys but we talk almost every day normally, skip 1 day at the most.

Any advice most appreciated!!

with all teh crap movies girls watch in their lives, if they dont call you every 5hrs in holidays u can be sure you're not the main man

Lots of farang splashing money around this time of year, sorry mate dont sound good

Although do you know her phone is still working?? Best just call but dont be suprised if she has many boyfriends as loads of them do!!!

"Been with a girl for one year, was planning on moving in with me this january. I called her three days ago and everything was fine. Love you and i should not worry as i always do and as i do now!!! Because she hasnt called or sent any message these last days. I called her last time and i dont want to feel like im desperate either. Thought she would call me on new years eve, or is she expecting me to do that? Hard situation ... should i call her or send a message? Probably sounds weird to you guys but we talk almost every day normally, skip 1 day at the most."

You should have waited several hours, and then posted. It would be the first trolling of the new year.

Well two of you not calling each other is not going to get the relationship through to January is it??

Call her.... :

Best wishes for the New Year

Agreed. Give her a call. It is New Year's Eve. Hopefully she'll answer or call back. If she doesn't then it would most definitely send up red flags. Good luck.

Yeah tried calling her an hour ago and sent a message. No answer. If she dont call me on new years eve but call me tomorrow its over anyways. Hopefully she will get drunk this night and call me and tell me whats going on.

Happy new year except for my sad new year ^^

"Been with a girl for one year, was planning on moving in with me this january. I called her three days ago and everything was fine. Love you and i should not worry as i always do and as i do now!!! Because she hasnt called or sent any message these last days. I called her last time and i dont want to feel like im desperate either. Thought she would call me on new years eve, or is she expecting me to do that? Hard situation ... should i call her or send a message? Probably sounds weird to you guys but we talk almost every day normally, skip 1 day at the most."

You should have waited several hours, and then posted. It would be the first trolling of the new year.

Call, AND send message. There are many reasons why a gal might not call you. The least of which is she hasn't enough money on her phone account. If it's a case that she's met someone else then you have to accept the fact that being away from a Thai woman for any length of time is an okay on your behalf for her to find someone else. Thais live in the immediate time period. Very few consider anything beyond 10 minutes in the future. If it IS a case that she has someone new then don't worry about it... no matter how beautiful she might be. The one thing that Thailand does NOT lack is a wide assortment of lovely, available women.

Good luck and I wish both of you the best in the new year.

Yeah tried calling her an hour ago and sent a message. No answer. If she dont call me on new years eve but call me tomorrow its over anyways. Hopefully she will get drunk this night and call me and tell me whats going on.

Happy new year except for my sad new year ^^

Hey cheer up...if it doesn't work out.....pretty soon that will be last years news.... :)

onward and upward.......

Call, AND send message. There are many reasons why a gal might not call you. The least of which is she hasn't enough money on her phone account. If it's a case that she's met someone else then you have to accept the fact that being away from a Thai woman for any length of time is an okay on your behalf for her to find someone else. Thais live in the immediate time period. Very few consider anything beyond 10 minutes in the future. If it IS a case that she has someone new then don't worry about it... no matter how beautiful she might be. The one thing that Thailand does NOT lack is a wide assortment of lovely, available women.

Good luck and I wish both of you the best in the new year.

All the best for the new year,but dont listen to bullshit, no its not alright for Thai women to find someone else if your parted and many Thai women think well in advance of 10 mins and to the future .

however certain Thai girls (bar workers) are not the most reliable ,so if the advice you get from guys that just date these women is bad thats the reason ,but if she is from a good familly she will be like any other woman no matter what country she comes from.

False alarm i guess, she just called. My heart almost fell to the ground ... i need to learn to calm down i guess :/

Stii, Long distance relationship never works with Thai gals. Based on my experience too many temtaion and too many guys are willing to spend money for the gals. Sometimes the gals have multiple frang guys taking care of her and they never come over here the same time so this works well for them

Just be careful

The OP needs to get a grip of a simple truism about Thai women.

Once they have a Mobile Phone they are never ever away from the thing.

The OP's 'Girlfriend' not answering calls or replying to messages sent to her mobile is as good a confirmation as anyone could ask for that she's got another romantic interest going on.

My advice to the OP - Put the plans for your 'Girlfriend' to move in with you in January on hold until you find out what is going on.

And be assured, she's got something going on.

when you say been together for a year. do you mean you stayed with her a year ago for 4 days,,,,,,,,,,,,,,lol.

if it is she prooly had a gentlemen caller for the holidays.

im surprised last night girl s who dont normally get customers were flying off the shelf like there was no tomorrow. i gues thats why they charge a bit more for new years, men like to splurge, hey its a new year.

The cynics on here will say "you never have a Thai 'girlfriend', it's just your turn'. The more posting on this you do, the more horror stories you'll hear which will either i) Add to the mental torture OR ii) Make you smarter. As they often say over here; "up to you".

Good Luck!

You never said what her reason was for not answering phone. Was phone not working, or no money for call? if she had a good explanation no problem. But if she has no explanation then I would have reservations about relationship.

a thai girl willing to do long distance relationship is alreday suspicious. what is she supposed to do when the bf is not here!