Phuket To Perth And Back

Somtamnication

check Tiger Airways via Singapore to Perth. probably much cheaper.

if u book 4 flights ie Phuket to SIN, SIN to PER then returning PER to SIN and SIN to Phuket, can do for about $542 AUD total cost leaving 15 Jan returning 19 Jan for instance.

hel_l of a trip just for a visa run, but Emirates to Glasgow then it's not that far to Perth, hope this helps.

Brigante7.

Not that far ??????? Glasgow to Perth Australia I would say is a very long way..

Phuket To Perth Aus, check the travel shops.... at moment BKK to Perth return with ALL tax with Thai Airways till 27th Feb is 20,800 baht direct flight..

Depends how long you want to take to get there..... Direct is 6.5 hr, many of the cheaper one take up to 19 hrs, as far as I can remember Tiger Air has a stop over for 17hr in Singapore...

Many of the 'cheaper' one are only cheap if you book many months in advance, many also are 'point to point' so = 4 tickets + collect you baggage clear customs and then re book back in + must pay extra got baggage + must buy food and drink...

I have looked very closely from BKK, many of the 'cheaper' airlines leave Perth in the middle of the night, or arrive at the stop over in the middle of the night for xx amount of hours = you would also need to exchange money so you could have a bite to eat and a drink....

I also checked flying from Phuket........

Anyway I am going at the end of March...... Hope Thai Air has Promotion for this date 20,800 with all tax..

The next best is Royal Brunei Air, Food + Baggage + Booked straight through with less then 2 hrs stop over is 16,690 baht...

Air Asia is the worst.. 4 tickets + baggage + drinks + 6 odd hours in LCCT [Malaysia] + leaves Perth at 06:30 in the morning, so need to be at Airport at 04.30, found out that there is no Bus at that time so would need a Taxi which cost between 1,600 -1,800 baht Add all this together = 20,000+ baht...

As I said check out the Travel Agents, as they appear to have the best deals and Promotions, check online 1st for flight details

The stopovers in SIN using Tiger would be 2hr25mins and 6hr35mins - nothing like 17 hours.

Royal Brunei Airlines don't fly into Phuket?

As I clearly said INFO is from BKK to Perth AUS + I looked at info on flights from Phuket.

The stopover in SIN using Tiger from BKK... Arrive in SIN at 00:30.. Depart SIN at 17:35

Read the Original Post. He wants to fly from PHUKET to PERTH return in mid January. Why would he go north up to Bangkok when he can fly with Tiger ex HKT via SIN for the equivalent of 16200 baht total charge, including baggage, booking fees, everything except food/drink?????

Read the Original Post. He wants to fly from PHUKET to PERTH return in mid January. Why would he go north up to Bangkok when he can fly with Tiger ex HKT via SIN for the equivalent of 16200 baht total charge, including baggage, booking fees, everything except food/drink?????

Myself check all options.....Different airlines go from different Cities......... there again I said I am going in March, and so one of my options is Total Price 14,345.00 THB Tiger Air from PHUKET to PERTH return including baggage and all tax fees..

Virgin Blue Air do a direct flights but cost 30,080 baht from PHUKET to PERTH return

Jet Star Air from PHUKET to PERTH return including baggage and all tax fees.Total Price THB15,820.08

Flights with all Tax and baggage from BKK to Phuket return is 2,466 baht [in March on the date I have been looking at] so it is worth looking....... Some Travel Agents have great deals, maybe from a different airport.

Air Asia from KL to Perth return is 13,213.00 THB no idea what the cost is from Phuket to KL

Edited by ignis

I never mentioned Glasgow! The visa run is more of a needed new Non O multiple. I do not want to travel to Hull UK for it, or Glasgow, for that matter. Perth seems the easier and cheaper alternative, as KL is requiring 100k baht in bank account.

Thanks for the additional info. Much appreciated.

• 2 weeks later...

I did read the original post and nowhere in it did the OP mention Perth Australia. I do believe that you cannot fly to Perth Scotland from Phuket hence the advice to go Emirates to Glasgow and then the short drive to Perth, in fact forget it, you had to be there.

Brigante 7.

• 4 weeks later...