Should Be Thai Eat Fast Food.

winzero117

In my opinion, I disagree with Thai people eating fast food for several reasons.

First, it was found that fast food contains acryl amide that is the cause of cancers.

The food and drug administration of American or FDA said the food that has many carbohydrates and be cooked with high heat may has acryl amide that is the cause of cancers more than other foods. Fried chicken and French fries that are fast foods have many carbohydrates and be cooked with high heat, so they are the cause of cancers.

Most fast foods are cooked by frying with oil. Oil that is used to fry several times will reduce its property. Furthermore, the polycyclic in used oil is the cause of Leukemia.

Second, fast food has fewer nutrients. It may be the cause of many diseases. Fast food contains less vegetables and participate assemble of a little fiber, such as hamburgers etc. It may be the cause of constipation. Most fast food contains flour that has high carbohydrate. It is the cause of fat diseases that may be the cause of hypertension and diabetes diseases too.

Finally, eating fast food may be wasteful. Fast food restaurants have delivery services, but you must order at least 300 Bath or else you have to pay a fee.

In conclusion, I think that eating fast food is not good because of many reasons. Fast food contains acryl amide that is the cause of cancers and many diseases. Furthermore people who eat fast foods too much will lack of nutrients too. Especially it makes wasteful.

What you think about Thais eating fast food?

Topic thai people eating fast food is my homework of english subject.

Aj. want reply topic more than 2 people.

I am sorry that topic of my friend.

Edited by winzero117

Topic thai people eating fast food is my homework of english subject.

Aj. want reply topic more than 2 people.

I am sorry that topic of my friend.

Assuming for a moment that this isn't some stuid troll post, and it is a serious request for help, here's my answer.

Think about it yourself, develop your powers of independent, original thought, and come up with your own answer.

In the time it's taken you to try to do it the lazy way, using other people's words and views (and frankly who cares - use that!) you could have and should have done it yourself.

Fast food is not the best for you to be sure.

Bread products are high in refined carbohydrates.

Rice is high in refined carbohydrates.

Fast food often has cheese, a high calorie dairy product.

Many curries have coconut milk, a high calorie non-dairy product.

Fast food is often cooked in oil, turning to fat in the body if not burned off by exercise.

Thai food is often cooked in oil, turning to fat in the body if not burned off by exercise.

Fast food has few vegetables.

In most Thai food the vegetables have been overcooked to such a degree that they have very little benefit.

Some fast food is grilled, infusing it with cancer causing nitrites and nitrates.

Some Thai food is grilled, infusing it with cancer causing nitrites and nitrates.

What do you want?

I will assume that the poster is a real student.....my kids get equally wierd assignments.

So, I will offer my 2 satang worth of input.....

Of course fast food isn't as good as a home cooked meal or a properly prepared restaurant meal. As the name implies, it is fast, but the apeal to Thais is there because they like fast and greasy and sweet.....all bad for you. Thais are also attracted to fast food because of advertising, fancy promotions, slick operations, status. curiosity, and mostly because it is new to the culture.

But, having said that, Thais have their own versions of fast food, the greasy fried things, stir fried, noodles, etc.

We from the west have gone thru the learning and experiencing of the big chains Mc D, KFC and common sence has taught us that it's mostly garbage corperate swill that the masses of stupid, low class, lazy idiots patronise them............I will admit that I crave a KFC once or twice a year and always regret it after eating.