My '+ Quote' Button Doesn't Work?

LaoPo

Am I the only one?

Since about a week, when I want to use the +quote button, at a message I wish to quote and reply to, doesn't function.

When I click on it I get the -sign, but nothing happens.

Am I doing something wrong?

It's not a big problem since the 'reply' button works and I can go from there.

LaoPo

Am I the only one?

Since about a week, when I want to use the +quote button, at a message I wish to quote and reply to, doesn't function.

LaoPo

When you click on the quote function it should change to a - and turn red. If the page you are on is still loading up it may take a minute to get the function to work. When it changes to - then click on the reply button. Not the fast reply. As this doesnt allow for quotes. Hope this helps.

Am I the only one?

LaoPo

When you click on the quote function it should change to a - and turn red. If the page you are on is still loading up it may take a minute to get the function to work. When it changes to - then click on the reply button. Not the fast reply. As this doesnt allow for quotes. Hope this helps.

Slightly wrong , Jock :o . You should click on the "AddReply" button at the bottom (or top) of the page - then all posts that are quoted (the ones that you have selected by clicking on their "quote" button) will appear in your edit box.

Am I the only one?

LaoPo

Am I the only one?

LaoPo

Am I the only one?

LaoPo

Slightly wrong , Jock :D . You should click on the "AddReply" button at the bottom (or top) of the page - then all posts that are quoted (the ones that you have selected by clicking on their "quote" button) will appear in your edit box.

:D:D:o:D

Thank you RDN :D

It works :D:D:D

Am I the only one?

LaoPo

Slightly wrong , Jock :o . You should click on the "AddReply" button at the bottom (or top) of the page - then all posts that are quoted (the ones that you have selected by clicking on their "quote" button) will appear in your edit box.

You are right RDN my mistake sorry. The ADDREPLY not the reply. Doh! But at least you knew what i meant. :D