Secod Hand Clothing Stores For Men's Clothing

coolxten

I've seen lots of second hand clothing shops all around Thailand, but few good ones. Most of them seem to sell T-shirts, shoes or vintage military clothing.

I was wondering if anyone here could recommend one in CM. I'm not really looking for extremely high end stuff or rare vintage clothing since I find that out of my price range. I’ve come across a few items I’ve like and paid about 300 to 400 baht for nice dress shirts. But I’d like to find more. I would be looking for mostly casual button down shirts, sport jackets, jackets, and sweaters. Saw a few stands at the Sunday Market with some neat stuff, maybe this weekend I’ll ask if they have a shop.

Thanks

Both malls in Chiang Mall have export stores.

The merchandise was made for export to US it appears mostly and is the best quality

The inventory changes weekly

I have bought Abercrombie and Fitch, Gap, Nike, Brand Name golf clothes, levis, dockers, etc there from running the racks time to time

I recently bought some heavy duty NHL (National Hockey League) hooded sweatshirts with the real NHL full size embroidered patches on the front for 300 baht brand new

Many items still have USA for sale tags on them

Bangkok Malls have even bigger export stores

Both malls in Chiang Mall have export stores.

The merchandise was made for export to US it appears mostly and is the best quality

The inventory changes weekly

I have bought Abercrombie and Fitch, Gap, Nike, Brand Name golf clothes, levis, dockers, etc there from running the racks time to time

I recently bought some heavy duty NHL (National Hockey League) hooded sweatshirts with the real NHL full size embroidered patches on the front for 300 baht brand new

Many items still have USA for sale tags on them

Bangkok Malls have even bigger export stores

Second that on the export stores. While not second hand as the OP requested, there are great deals. Just went today and found some 5.11 tactical pants, which I order online for $40 US. Bought them for 380 baht (around $11.50 US). Make sure you try them on (some of the sizes were way off, probably why they were there) and look for irregularities (some imperfections on some of the clothes). Had plenty of shirts as the OP requested, and some sweaters.

There are second hand,and some new shirts and jackets in the Hang Dong area a few metres past the big SONY sign on the left hand side. You have to drive in a couple of hundred metres as you would going to Banwangtan village . The shirts, long and short sleeve, some really good quality are 80 baht each. The jackets slightly more. I bought 2 shirts there last week and have worn and washed both. The lady told us she is getting them in bulk from Japan,at that price probaly for nothing ,a friend maybe . Chap before me bought a dozen in one hit but she seems to have more stock coming.

I shopped a lot for second hand clothes during my time in CM and rarely found a shop where the quality wasn't erratic to say the least. Of all the places I frequented, however, I found the stalls at Sanpakoi market to be the most consistent. The very first one that you encounter on your left if you've passed the small pharmacy and the food area is on your right, was always the best, I found. If you understand any Thai, you'll know you've got the right shop when you're inside because the owner is Christian and they constantly play Christian Thai music. Anyway, that place is good for shirts and jackets, especially this time of the year when they have an abundance of the latter.