Working In Thailand

Cornflakes

Have been living in Thailand for the past 3-4 years with my girlfriend in the south where we have a massage parlour

Jut wondering if anybody here knows if they are desperate for tradesman like so many other countires e.g. plumbing,building,fitting air-conditioning or basically any trade

I know Thailand have there own people to work but are they qualified? Are there many westerners doing this sort of thing in Thailand?

How about the idea of building your own house then renting it out? Are these things possible?

Any feed back appreciated!

thx

Have been living in Thailand for the past 3-4 years with my girlfriend in the south where we have a massage parlour

Jut wondering if anybody here knows if they are desperate for tradesman like so many other countires e.g. plumbing,building,fitting air-conditioning or basically any trade

I know Thailand have there own people to work but are they qualified? Are there many westerners doing this sort of thing in Thailand?

How about the idea of building your own house then renting it out? Are these things possible?

Any feed back appreciated!

thx

I think if you wanted to work as a tradesman here. You would have problems. No WP for starters.IMHO. The money is shit from what i have heard. I'm a sparky by trade. Maybe you could get employed by a multinational company. But i doubt it. Why pay you a load of money when they can get aTHai to do it for way way less? If you want to earn a decent living and live in LOS. I suggest maybe go and work on the rigs and then live here when you are not off shore. Just a thought.