I Am Embarrassed.

villagefarang

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

and we will recognise you anyway........

Ooh, big brother is alive and well. :D Guess you're stuck with VF for a while longer. :D

yep

not me though, Id have to see 2 twins standing side by side to realise it. Im that clueless :)

but VF, I feel the same about my blog. (add to TV things like facebook where you can update your status with a couple of lines, a blog becomes hard work and gets neglected). I was looking at mine last night and its become quite pathetic! one post each in the last 3 months, and most of it are inane stuff

sighhhhhhh

Your posts seem to be followed in rapid succession by insults or discusions about a certain Football team (Soccer) . Which Is why they are easy to spot :D .................... :D

By hiding out in "General Topics" I thought I might duck most of the slings and arrows or outrageous, whatever. :)

Edited by villagefarang

Upstart!

Here I stand on the precipice of 1000 posts. What a sad day and an even sadder comment on my online life. :D If anything, I should be writing more often for my blog, instead of wasting my efforts here. In my defense the blog does require a muse and some effort, where as this stuff, well we all know how little is necessary to post here. :)

Must be time to take the dogs for a hike. :D

You started 2 years before I did and I'm already over 2000 posts. Don't feel so bad. :D

Upstart!
Here I stand on the precipice of 1000 posts. What a sad day and an even sadder comment on my online life. :D If anything, I should be writing more often for my blog, instead of wasting my efforts here. In my defense the blog does require a muse and some effort, where as this stuff, well we all know how little is necessary to post here. :)

Must be time to take the dogs for a hike. :D

You started 2 years before I did and I'm already over 2000 posts. Don't feel so bad. :D

That either leaves me as a slow study or you with way too much time on your hands. :D

Personally I suggest that George pay us 10 Baht per post - nothing else keeps those advertisers at the top happy than a busy forum.

**Note** Please feel free to delete this post if the daily quota has already been achieved. :D

Advertisers? Did you say there are advertisers? :) Wow, just shows how thick I am or how good my browser is. :D

Edited by villagefarang

That either leaves me as a slow study or you with way too much time on your hands. :)

Sitting at a computer most of the day, writing, does give me too much time to check on the forum when I get tired of creative writing. :D

By hiding out in "General Topics" I thought I might duck most of the slings and arrows or outrageous, whatever. :)

In General it's always a naughty night to swim in :D

Edited by mahtin

I feel for ya bro..just done over my 1,000... post

Think it was one I posted while having a few sherberts over Chrimbo and a mod removed it :) wtih a comment like inane post... :D

Concentrate on your blog is better than wasting time here.... cus thats what i do waste time here when i should be doing something less boring... :D

Nice blog and pad by the way...

I come on for a quick look as well and end up staying for hours.

Agree on the blog as well and the Picasa pics. Will need to look better later as I've already been on here too long.