Moan moan moan

What really pisses me off about living in Thailand are those boring fart-arsed bastards who go on and on about the Thai language and their ability to speak it and how there are these five different tones and how if you try to say something totally inane and get the tones wrong you will end up saying something completely the opposite. So fukcing what. If I want to learn the language I will. I personally find nothing more disgusting than having to listen to some pathetic bore who probably doesn't know what he's talking about anyway and who more often than not has got an IQ less than a piece of dog shit.      

Another thing I find repulsive are those moronic shit-faced old farts walking around Sukhumwit with their dozey little bar sluts. I mean, have you seen them. I am just so nauseated by the sight of those sad old turds walking around with their disgusting smiles and smug grins which stem entirely from the fact that the piece of crap they're now with is the first piece of pussy in decades to do anything other than to tell them to piss off and get a life. Nauseating, totally fukcing nauseating.

What also pisses me off are those stupid looking pricks on the Khao San road who dress up in cheap bits of worn out ethnic shit in the misguided belief that it makes them look wordly and meaningful. What a bunch of fukcing jerks. Why don't they all just piss off back to that cess pit they crawled out of and take a good look at themselves in the mirror. Stupid looking turds.

But what really pisses me more than anything else are those pitiful born losers who claim to live here in Bangkok because they like Thai people and respect the local culture. <deleted>. Most of these worthless tossers are here very simply because they've nowhere else to go and even if they did have another place to move on to they wouldn't have the balls in a million years to approach a girl and try to chat her up. They're just useless scum that exist here because all else has failed and their presence serves only to compromise the reputation of others who have come to Thailand to do something meaningful and worthwhile. What a disgusting bunch of ######s.

Hmmmm , so how does someone qualify to be in the group of people you actually like?

Simple, come here to work, come here to work hard and no pretentious <deleted>.

I forgot to mention last time that another category of local "farang" which I find truly repugnant are those disgusting oh-so-terribly-fukcing-tolerant <deleted> who take it upon themselves to accept everything without question and who without shame just go along with the flow regardless. What a bunch of spineless liberal nondescript ######s. Exactly the sort of timid pussies who don't have the balls to offer a controversial opinion or to create some sort of posting which might actually stir up some kind of reasonably interesting debate.

Some people just want an easy life , why work your gonads off at home , just to do the same in Los?

Different strokes different folks , to some of us , your controversial/aggressive viewpoint is oh so boring.

So lets have a debate slow worm boy...

:o  :D

Python Lee Jackson???? (AKA Rod Stewart)  :cool:

'In a Broken Dream'

'Every day I spend my time drinking wine feeling fine........' :o

Are you now living the broken dream? Perhaps its time to return to Falang land.

In the U.K. the clocks went back today.

Yes the onset of winter and the beginning of 14 hours + of darkness per day.

I'm sure this would improve your mood.

Top Cat

I can tolerate the odd bit of colourful language (I use it myself often enough) when it is inserted to accentuate the emotion of a heated intelligent discussion on this forum - or even to add a bit of fun.

But sad, pathetic trolls like this deserve no place on this board, and they only serve to lower the level of the normally open-minded banter we are used to.

Please delete this idiot.

Must agree with this comment

Wrote 500 approx hot words to the add then thought about it, and realised I was just adding fuel to the fire, so went back and wiped the lot and just asked the obvious question

So again the Dr. and Tomy hit the ball on the head

I do not agree with the language he has used to describe how frustrated he is.

But his points are true in some cases. It is unfair to generalize.

Let me tell some..

All of my Foreigner Friends in Thailand, always stay here to enjoy the Beauty of Thailand and they love Thailand more than his country.

On the otherhand they also live with very young, sometimes two decades younger girls saying she is the most wonderful lady they ever met. [May be among the dozens of others]

These are from my experience. But one thing, I know these guys are lying. But who cares? I need friends and so I associate with them. Also I understand that they must be having some reason to lie to me or to admit the real situation. Anyway, they are very good people and no harm from them to anyone.

Why the person who posted this gets frustrated? I can not understand. Stay home without meeting anyone or go for an Anger Management Therapy.

Friends, If my memory does not fail me, I seem to remember that PYTHON LEE JACKSON is an educator of some kind, and as such was most likely so low on his grade point average that he is unqualified to teach in his own country,Britain from the sound of his wording,surely not the USA, and his parents are tired of him sponging off them and run his ass off,here where edu.standards are so low is probably the only place in the world he can find employment,so he is kinda pissed off at the world and wants to make it look like he is a supreme being,and as such is above the human frailty's of others.if highly qualified,why is he here working for chicken shit wages.