Places Showing Cfc V's Lfc Tonight.

fw1

I am currently T.V-less and want to watch the game tonight. DOes anyone know of any bars roadside restaurants that will stay open long enough to show the full game. Sound would be preferable. In Thai is okay as I can get most of what they say.

Would be very grateful if someone could let me know of a bar in the Sukhumvit area that is showing the game. I know I can watch it in Subway, the sandwich place, but somehow it just doesn't seem like the right place to do it.

Help appreciated.

This is all well and good but where in Bangkok can I see the whole game starting at 01.45am. All the bars will be shut/shutting by then.

You would be welcome to come round to my aff and watch with a few beers ND A BEVVY OF THAI BEAUTIES who will be serving refreshments throughout the game which the Blues will win effortlessly :D

But I live in Chaing Mai :o

seriously though I would try the Bull's Head in Suk 33/1, get their number out of any magazine you can lay your hands on and ask for Billy.

If that fails repost asking for a TV Member who is watching the game to let you come round on the understanding that you will supply the beer.

Thats bound to work :D

Good Luck.