Shipping Stuff To Uk

Andrew Hicks

There's an unaccompanied baggage centre at the airport now, might check that out for comparison.

Ship is cheaper than airfreight but it will be consolidated cargo.

If cost is a consideration then given the expense in UK it will probably be cheaper for you to collect it from customs youself at arrival.

There's an unaccompanied baggage centre at the airport now, might check that out for comparison.

If cost is a consideration then given the expense in UK it will probably be cheaper for you to collect it from customs youself at arrival.

Thanks for this. Cost is of course a consideration but I guess that if I can handle a small consignment myself and avoid the handing cost of shipping, this will narrow the extra cost of air cargo. Gets there quicker too.

Can anyone recommend who one woud get a shipping quote from? Recommendations do help.

Thanks again

Thanks for this. Cost is of course a consideration but I guess that if I can handle a small consignment myself and avoid the handing cost of shipping, this will narrow the extra cost of air cargo. Gets there quicker too.

Can anyone recommend who one woud get a shipping quote from? Recommendations do help.

Thanks again

Hi, I am in the same boat right now. I have to ship back 14 boxes averaging around 30kg ea apart from the 37" plasmaTV which is a slightly bigger box. So all up about 350kgs. I am in contact with 3 companies at the moment but so far I am liking "Asian Tigers Transpo" just got a very reasonable quote which includes EVERYTHING even packing materials if you need them, except delivery to my home address in the UK (which is available for a bit more). English guy, friendly and very fast response with clearly laid out quotation. Here are Paul's details: Feel free to tell him Steve recommended you, if not that's fine. Good luck with your move.

Tel:

((PM poster for numbers - person might not appreciate spam calls))

Hi, I am in the same boat right now. I have to ship back 14 boxes averaging around 30kg ea apart from the 37" plasmaTV which is a slightly bigger box. So all up about 350kgs. I am in contact with 3 companies at the moment but so far I am liking "Asian Tigers Transpo" just got a very reasonable quote which includes EVERYTHING even packing materials if you need them, except delivery to my home address in the UK (which is available for a bit more). English guy, friendly and very fast response with clearly laid out quotation. Here are Paul's details: Feel free to tell him Steve recommended you, if not that's fine. Good luck with your move.

Tel:

((PM poster for numbers - person might not appreciate spam calls))

Please PM me these details also. I'll be needing to do the same in a few months. Thanks

• 5 weeks later...