Thanks To Thaivisa Express

Hi,

It's been a difficult few weeks waiting for the decision on our visa application but we finally got it, we really didnt think we'd get it but not even an interview required. Initially I had planned to do it all myself as it appeared quite straight forward but chose to use an agent for peace of mind. I spoke to other agents but I chose TVE because of the office based in Thailand. During the interview with Paul (TVE), my wife disclosed her adverse travel history, deportation etc, and her case soon became very complicated and I would've certainly got her a 10 year ban if I had dealt with this myself.

We're both absolutely ecstatic at the moment, she'll be here in 2 weeks in time for her birthday, though not sure how she'll cope with snow in England :)

Congrats, and best wishes for your future together.

not sure how she'll cope with snow in England

If she's anything like my wife and daughter, she'll be out playing in it and hoping for more; even though they've been here nearly 10 years and seen it before!

sounds the same as my wife she was out at 2am on the balcony in BAREFEET laughing asking me to join her!!

Your exeperience with Paul and staff was exactly the same as mine, cannot thank them enough, enjoy your new life togeather in the UK