Best Internet In Chiangmai

maxmotorhaar

Bump!

What does 'Bump' mean? I've seen it a few times over the years on various forums. Am i just behind on the times?

Aitch

It means that no-one responded, and as a result the topic fell down to the bottom of the page. The Op bumped it back up hoping to get some response.

a bump post just raises the thread back up to the top and people will see it and maybe comment.

internet answer.

True internet if you can get it otherwise go TOT.

Also talk to people nearby and find out what works well. The performance can differ a lot by location and service infrastructure.

Ok, I'll comment too.

Try Maxnet's 3BB premier service for the best international speeds. I've heard True internet is good if you can get it in your area.

I think the best is True Cable internet IF its available. I use True adsl now and I have no complaints. I did have a problem shortly after having it installed and the service was descent with coming out to get the problem fixed. The tech did seem to know what he was doing with some serious looking equipment and everything.

Its true though that you have to talk to people in your area about what is good "in your area". One company could be oversubscribed in your area so not so good, or just happen to have bad equipment there. Seems to be very hit and miss.

If you are really serious about having a good connection and don't mind paying for it, than go with JiNet.