Just A Suggestion

Jockstar

I started a thread along time ago for new members to post a hello. As this was closed for getting too big.cdnvic then started one of his own. It has dissapeared of the first page. My suggestion is. Why not put a new thread for new members? Make it permanent? Not a thread in general topics that will dissapear after a few days. Just a suggestion. I know that it can be done with this software. What do ya reckon mods/admin? Its just a thought.

I started a thread along time ago for new members to post a hello. As this was closed for getting too big.cdnvic then started one of his own. It has dissapeared of the first page. My suggestion is. Why not put a new thread for new members? Make it permanent? Not a thread in general topics that will dissapear after a few days. Just a suggestion. I know that it can be done with this software. What do ya reckon mods/admin? Its just a thought.

Good idea Jockstar. It's good to see new members postings.

I didn't know your original thread was closed. Are there problems with the Invision software if a thread gets too long?

Jockstars right. The idea of having a thread titled new members is to stop the problem of 'lurkers' on a forum.

Lurkers are not just guys that sit round gogo bars at the end of the night hoping to avoid the bar fine but people who sign up coz they wanna get involved in the community and are then too shy to post, so the new members topic starts them off on the right foot.