Rip Leslie Gene Anderson

chrgrims

Gene Anderson passed away this afternoon after a long time of illness. His name on TV was GENeIsUS.

The funeral is in the local temple in Chondaen, Petchabun. The ceremonies started today. The cremation is on Saturday. Send me a private message for more information.

Chr

To Chr

Thank you for helping us Chr . Well this is Gene grandson ' I have notting to do and I miss grandpa alot so I type his name in Google and I find this topic. So I want to thank you about helping our family and Thank you to doctor Wan too.

Gene(grandson)

ok, great. I hope you and grandma can come visit us soon, and you can swim. Send me a PM and we can find out when.

Thaivisa is a great place to learn about english speaking people in Thailand, so i am sure you can find useful things here. It might be fun for you to make your own account, click register on the webpage (remember to log out from GENeIsUS first).

I know Gene loved you very much and i am sure he is very proud of you and your plans for the future (school etc). Gene will always look over you and care for you, in his spirit.

chr

Well probably on summer when my school close I will . Now I have only 2 days lift helping grandmom so I have to help her as long as I can. There still lot of work here because before grandmom has to takecare grandpa and she has no time for cleaning. On summer I get about 2 months off grandmom and me decide to visit at that time. :)

Thank you for persuade me to be part of Thaivisa . I also like to play the Webborad because it make me know a lot of people . At my house I have to stay alone so I go in game,art,cartoon webboard. Well as you say Thaivisa is a good place for me to learn more english because I don't have anybody to talk with except grandmom but that we only use when we out somewhere or buy something useing english so the seller doesn't know that we are talking after them 5555+ (very evil isn't t)

Anyway I think I going to use this username I don't want it lost I keep everything that belong to grandpa. Oh!!! I forget I have to register new one when I at Cha-am because I don't have his password . Howabout this when I at Cha-am I will use 12๐MaiDen (This name is my signature when I drawing) and when I at Chondaen I will use grandpa username OK?

Yeah! That right grandpa he always love me and grandmom . The day that after the cremation day they will take out his bone and float in the big river so I kept one of part of his bone in my billfold and the bone that leftover we going to float at Nan river at Ta-Pan-Hin this Thursday.

Gene(grandson)

Edited by GENeIsUS

Well probably on summer when my school close I will . Now I have only 2 days lift helping grandmom so I have to help her as long as I can. There still lot of work here because before grandmom has to takecare grandpa and she has no time for cleaning. On summer I get about 2 months off grandmom and me decide to visit at that time. :)

Thank you for persuade me to be part of Thaivisa . I also like to play the Webborad because it make me know a lot of people . At my house I have to stay alone so I go in game,art,cartoon webboard. Well as you say Thaivisa is a good place for me to learn more english because I don't have anybody to talk with except grandmom but that we only use when we out somewhere or buy something useing english so the seller doesn't know that we are talking after them 5555+ (very evil isn't t)

Anyway I think I going to use this username I don't want it lost I keep everything that belong to grandpa. Oh!!! I forget I have to register new one when I at Cha-am because I don't have his password . Howabout this when I at Cha-am I will use 12๐MaiDen (This name is my signature when I drawing) and when I at Chondaen I will use grandpa username OK?

Yeah! That right grandpa he always love me and grandmom . The day that after the cremation day they will take out his bone and float in the big river so I kept one of part of his bone in my billfold and the bone that leftover we going to float at Nan river at Ta-Pan-Hin this Thursday.

Gene(grandson)

contact SUPPORT at ThaiVisa about your name / password problem Gene. Sorry for your family loss. Good luck. Gene