Condom Broke - What To Do?

anonymousXXX

So I'm playing "hide the salami" with this Thai chick I picked up the other night. After the "game" is over, I pull out, and much to my complete and utter horror, I find that the condom had broke and tore off. All I had was a small "ring" around the base. The rest was up inside her. In other words, my entire meat was pretty much entirely exposed to whatever diseases and crotch-rot this chick has.

So right away I start on doxycycline - as directed. I also had some of that antibiotic used for gastro-intestinal (norofloxacin) - and I started popping that as directed too. I took both for two days only, thinking that whatever I must have gotten from this chick had not had time to "get a foothold" yet, so to speak.

Anyway, I'm hoping this would at least protect me from the "common cold" venereal diseases (gonorreah, clymidia, syphillis, etc.) I could have gotten... and so far I don't seem to be suffering from any symptoms of anything yet. But I'm still worried, of course.

Question: Was this the correct course of action? Or should I have taken more, or different, antibiotics? Or for a longer period of time? Is there something else I should take to treat something else that those two antibiotics I listed will not touch?

Of course, I already know I'm screwed if this chick had AIDS, Hep-C, etc. And genital warts and herpes are incurable too. I'm only asking about stuff that we all know is treatable.

Any advice helpful. Thanks.

Don't self medicate, taking antibiotics for short period of times will only increase resistance and immunity of the infecting agent...Symptoms might not appear for several days to several weeks, depending on the infection....Go see a doctor(a real one!)....

What if this crotch rotted diseased infested chick, as you put it....comes knocking on your door in 9 months time? :o

• Like 1

Don't self medicate, taking antibiotics for short period of times will only increase resistance and immunity of the infecting agent...Symptoms might not appear for several days to several weeks, depending on the infection....Go see a doctor(a real one!)....

What if this crotch rotted diseased infested chick, as you put it....comes knocking on your door in 9 months time? :D

:o:D

You need to see a urologist and have a cystoscopy done.

The instrument (cystoscope) below is inserted into the end of your penis and the doctor can then see the inside of your urethra for any infection.

The medications you took improperly will not stop any of the infections you mentioned. If necessary, the urologist can scrap your urethral lining with an instrument while the cystoscope is inserted to eliminate any problems he finds.

Best of luck to you.

cystoscope.jpg

Edited by sriracha john

Of course, I already know I'm screwed if this chick had AIDS, Hep-C, etc.  And genital warts and herpes are incurable too.  I'm only asking about stuff that we all know is treatable.

Any advice helpful.  Thanks.

You know, something about the manner in which you write, makes me, God forgive me, hope, quite sincerely, that you are well and truly screwed.

Funny isn't it?

Of course, I already know I'm screwed if this chick had AIDS, Hep-C, etc. 

Of course you are, they are so easy for a man to catch you are bound to have contracted both within minutes.

I am of course joking... So she was a bargirl right? Is there any other reason to give you suc cause for concern?

I think you've already done the right thing - take some antibiotics and worry too much... hat is usually more than sufficient.

You know, something about the manner in which you write, makes me, God forgive me, hope, quite sincerely, that you are well and truly screwed.

Funny isn't it?

Apologies Anon, but I have my own reasons for finding this very funny. :o

That's ok, just don't forget to have your urethra examined by the above cystoscope. It's a bit of a painful procedure, but well worth it for your peace of mind. It's not really TOO bad... it's circumference is no bigger than a no. 2 pencil.

Now if there IS infection, the scrapping is a bit more pain, but again worth it for you. It's sort of like dragging broken glass from your bladder down through your urethra and out your penis.

again... good luck

MR. anonymousXXX..

Any word or what brand of rubbery stuff you were wrapping your salami in?

I've had the same problem with one particular brand several times... lucky was playing with my gf at the time! mind you i never buy that brand anymore..

you came here with a concern that you should already know the answer to....if you have a concern of an STD nature....

Go seek MEDICAL advice.....

It isn't rocket science is it? :o

Great description of a urethra examination BTW sriracha john... :D

What if this crotch rotted diseased infested chick, as you put it....comes knocking on your door in 9 months time? :D

:D:o He does have a way with words :D

A description like that does not bear well for sympathy, as another poster suggested perhaps the lady in question is as worried as your good self :D

After all you were just another disgusting john :D

The instrument (cystoscope) below is inserted into the end of your penis and the doctor can then see the inside of your urethra for any infection.

The medications you took improperly will not stop any of the infections you mentioned. If necessary, the urologist can scrap your urethral lining with an instrument while the cystoscope is inserted to eliminate any problems he finds.

Best of luck to you.

cystoscope.jpg

###### this looks painful . It has air fittings that cant be good :o

All joking aside.

The failure rate for condoms available here in Thailand is unacceptable to say the least, furthermore they don't accommodate the well endowed very well. :o

Personally I recommend bringing them with you from your home country.

In the unfortunate event of a broken condom, wash thouroughly and urinate immediately after intercourse, doing so can flush bacteria from the urethra that has not "set up home yet". This can actually reduce your chances of infection, albiet a very small percentage chance of preventing infection, but If I was in his "shoes" so to speak I would take a 2% reduction in the chance of infection anyday.

At this point nothing left to do but get checked out and hope for the best.

Best of luck to you.

cystoscope.jpg

###### this looks painful . It has air fittings that cant be good :o

the alligator clips on the left side are used to hold open the meatus (the opening at the end of the penis, the "eye" of one-eyed snake fame) while the cystoscope is inserted.

the air fittings allow pressurized air to be inserted into the urethra and into a balloon-like feature. the inflated balloon can then be pulled and withdrawn down through the urethra to clear any blockage.

Best of luck to you.

cystoscope.jpg

###### this looks painful . It has air fittings that cant be good :D

the alligator clips on the left side are used to hold open the meatus (the opening at the end of the penis, the "eye" of one-eyed snake fame) while the cystoscope is inserted.

the air fittings allow pressurized air to be inserted into the urethra and into a balloon-like feature. the inflated balloon can then be pulled and withdrawn down through the urethra to clear any blockage.

How is the morphine administered when using this cystoscope.

:o

So I'm playing "hide the salami" with this Thai chick I picked up the other night.  After the "game" is over, I pull out, and much to my complete and utter horror, I find t

Of course, I already know I'm screwed if this chick had AIDS, Hep-C, etc.  And genital warts and herpes are incurable too.  I'm only asking about stuff that we all know is treatable.

Any advice helpful.  Thanks.

we need to know where you found her .

how old and where she has been working .

was it Lumpini park late at night ? where ? Thermae ?

give us a good profile first then we can make some opinions

50% of my rubbers break

All joking aside.

The failure rate for condoms available here in Thailand is unacceptable to say the least, furthermore they don't accommodate the well endowed very well. :o

Personally I recommend bringing them with you from your home country.

Western made Trojans can be purchased in Phnom Penh at any of the supermarkets cateriung to foreigners. There is indeed a significant size difference and this may be part of the problem. The other issue is that latex deteriorates fast in this climate, so it's important to buy your condom from a reasonably upscale airconditioned source and keep them cool i.e. in the lower part of the fridge if your home is not a/c'd, and don't carry the same one around for too long, if not used toss it as the heat & humidity here are ###### on latex.

This advice I offer for the general readership...and for the benefit of any future "working"girl so desperate for cash that she goes home with the $% who initiated this thread. They (the women) deserve much better. Certain basic rules of human decency apply even to commercial sexual relations (which, for reasons we can all readily appreciate, are the only type he's ever likely to have).