Become A Buddist Get A Thai Passport ?

Quote:

Citizenship and then a passport, may be acquired through an assortment of methods. These may include:

birth within the jurisdiction

lineage through parents and grandparents

naturalization by residency

marriage

religious affiliation i.e. becoming a Thai Buddhist or via the law of return to Israel

For full details please email us at [email protected] , but be prepared to meet sources proof of funds requirement and remit our referral fee of Euro (€) 1,000. Then and only then will full particulars be forthcoming. These requirements are necessary to weed out the merely curious and to protect the integrity of the few programs still available.

Unquote.

Hahahaha....send us 1,000 Euro and we'll email you back the website for the Thai Elite card.

**yes, of course Elite doesn't offer citizenship either**

Quote:

Citizenship and then a passport, may be acquired through an assortment of methods. These may include:

birth within the jurisdiction

lineage through parents and grandparents

naturalization by residency

marriage

religious affiliation i.e. becoming a Thai Buddhist or via the law of return to Israel

For full details please email us at [email protected] , but be prepared to meet sources proof of funds requirement and remit our referral fee of Euro (€) 1,000. Then and only then will full particulars be forthcoming. These requirements are necessary to weed out the merely curious and to protect the integrity of the few programs still available.

Unquote.

Hahahaha....send us 1,000 Euro and we'll email you back the website for the Thai Elite card.

**yes, of course Elite doesn't offer citizenship either**

And once he's got the 1000 Euros does he care ? :o

These requirements are necessary to weed out the merely curious and to protect the integrity of the few programs still available.

Read: These requirement are necessary to weed out people with common sense and to protect our right of stealing from the few succers still available.

Seems like Dr Hill is everywhere - or people copying him are.

I was curious about how easy it would be to get a second passport and google threw up alot of results. I contacted our friends in Ireland after they stated they could get an "Asian" passport for $4200 - heres the response :

Hello,

Sorry, not accepting any orders or this Asian product as the quota has been

met untiul the end of this year.

Southern African (not South Africa,) banking passport available at

Eur5999,

Shamrock

Friday, April 29, 2005, 10:27:16 AM, you wrote:

SRc> Hi

SRc> I was reading your website page :

SRc> http://www.ptshamrock.com/2pp.html

SRc> and you state that you can get a south east Asian passport for $4200.

SRc> Could you please let me know which country this is and why you state that it

SRc> is no good to travel on ?

SRc> Thanks

I guess that if you want a second passport for a country, the best and legal way to do this is to approach the embassy or consulate in your country and ask them ?

The Ceylon passports were being sold as camouflage, not to actually be used. For example, if terrorists hijack your plane and start killing all Americans, the idea was for you to pull out your trusty Ceylon passport and say, "no, not me; I'm Ceylonese!" Right.