Silver Caution For Livinlos! Fire The Suits

I am watching it...

Interesting you only post your purchases a few days after movements :o

What method do you use for instant trade of silver (shorts SL etc).. I have found no pure silver ETFs with the closest being the central fund of canada.

Not found an easy futures trading solution for commodities (plenty on equity)..

Also very curious how you got a 7.33 high purchase..

Kitco gives me a 30 day high of 7.29 on April 21st...

As I say the trading of precious metal accounts would be interesting info for me, obviously GLD can be traded but I have had a tough time researching consumer priced solutions for precious metals commodities.

As I say the trading of precious metal accounts would be interesting info for me, obviously GLD can be traded but I have had a tough time researching consumer priced solutions for precious metals commodities.

I've not been at the board since the 19th -- usually my posts are quite PRIOR to the move I call. This one is an exception due to my absense.

The High was 7.36 & 7.345 on 2 successive days respectively -- for entries try to use a shorter timeframe chart, preferably 15-min.

Goodluck to you, amigo. I am not going to have the time to post here for quite a while.

I know you have a huge stake in Silver.

If my SHORT call is correct, & there is no guarantee that it is -- then the next support is @ 6.32.

If I'm wrong, you'll know it soon enough, perhaps within the next week or 2.

I have a STOP -- do you? Do you have an exit strategy (since you're not trading futures?)

Hasta la vista.

:o

I find http://www.interactivebrokers.com/index.html very good...can trade any commodity you like from metals to soy beans, low commisions, can do currencies and equities from various world markets all from the one account too.

• 1 month later...

Warning level raised to Defcon 4 .

We are close, perhaps days or weeks from precipitous collapse. There is no firm definitive guidance from indicators etc. at this point.

Silver could attempt a new high (above 7.64) but it could also just kick the bucket.

My expectation is that it will coincide with the move in Stocks when that occurs.

You don't want to be caught on the wrong side of this one, amigo. It will hurt like a mother.

Talk to your tailor.

:o