• Topics

• Latest posts...

1. 87

Why is Russia such a cesspool?

2. 95

Form 7162 Anybody Received Theirs Yet for 2024?

3. 0

Has my sex tourist friend found a loop hole?

4. 2,667

ICE vs EV, the debate thread

5. 68

Thai Hostages Still Missing a Year After Hamas Attack

6. 563

White Culture

7. 0

Florida Law Enforcement trying to protect the innocent,ain’t easy!

8. 87

Why is Russia such a cesspool?

9. 34

Tm47 online submission "rejected"

10. 19

Will White Women Shift Away from Republicans to Support Kamala Harris in 2024?

11. 17

Maximum Baht I can take out of Tland as cash

12. 17

Maximum Baht I can take out of Tland as cash

13. 125

Trump chickens out again.

14. 68

15. 68

Farang Wanting Work

Hello everyone, I am a 49 year old Australian male looking at living in Chiang Mai. Have spent quite some time previously in Chiang Mai on several occasions but was not looking for work then. Unfortunately I do not have the funds at present to 'retire', so would like to do some sort of work in the mean time. I have vast administration experience with accounts receivable and payable as well as payroll. I have worked with community groups and in hospitality. Any suggestions as to where I could look for work as well as what type of work is a farang allowed to do these days. I am aware that teaching English could be one option. Any suggestions would be greatfully received. Cheers Boris.

There is a thread similar to this one started almost weekly in this, or in other sub-forums, of Thaivisa. Scroll back through earlier pages in this sub-forum and find and read some ... the advice is fairly consistent.

Your chances of work - particularly in ChiangMai - are very very slim outside of English teaching. There are a lot of NGO jobs in that part of Thailand but most are looking for Thais (or at the very least farang with strong Thai language abilities).

I am a Thaivisa forum sponsor for Golfing in Thailand and I am the exclusive agent/Thailand Philippines for our affordable luxury indoor Golf Simulator/Swing Analyzer, which was the US/Professional Golf Association Merchandise Show product of the year. You can see our site at <Dancindogggolfsimulator.in.th>

I seek an affiliate/company to act as our agent and/or franchisor in the Chiang Mai. and would prefer to work with local professionals, rather than directly contacting your hotels and businesses on a one by one basis.

We/you can now offer future Golf Cafe clients (dancindogg franchise potential), 5 star and less rated Hotels, Golf Shops, Corporate and private consumers the opportunity of playing some of the world's top courses and improving their golf swing with our "state of the art" 3DD simulator/swing analyzer without leaving their air conditioned office, shop, hotel or home saving them time and money.

Until now (2009) comparable units cost 10 to 40 times our price ($5000 to $20,000+(USD) for the convenience and pleasure of luxury home and indoor golf, limiting the market to the super rich, who could afford and were charged excess prices (see more below). In case you are not a golf enthusiast yourself, please update yourself by visiting google for recent news about Thai innovations of indoor golf simulator/Pattaya-

Tourists, expats will love not having to deal with heat, humidity and rains and business owners and employees will love the saving of time and money by no longer wasting it having to go to the course and by golfing on famous and expensive courses right there at their home or office.

What makes our unit unique(huge profitability) is that our unit has none of the negatives and built-in limiting features used to "jack-up" profits, while including all of the positives of competitive units e.g. easy set-up because Dancindogg can instantly connect to your existing computer, laptop, big screen home entertainment center and video projector, while other "top of the line" simulators require you to buy their computer to use their unit, forcing consumers to spend 100's of extra dollars (USD); extreme feedback accuracy; "state of the art" 3DD graphics and our unit is usable "out of the box". And, our world class golf courses come free and updates are free, while our closest comparable basic unit, the P3ProSwing unit($899) not useable out of the box without additional $400 for unit turf over, does not come with any golf courses and charges an additional $400(USD) to add the courses our unit offers free, just to mention a few key advantages and reasons the US Professional Golf Association Merchandise Show chose our unit as "product of the year".

Our best package is easily affordable ($750 USD) and includes our video projector commercial grade, super quiet impact screen (lets you hit real golf balls), which is built for extreme durability and quiet impact sound, free long term warrantee and more , while our basic unit is only $600(USD) (without impact screen).

Please see our unit on <Alibaba.com> under (dancindogg golf simulator) or <golf simulator Thailand> to compare pricing and see our business website at <dancindogggolfsimulator.inth> for a unit demo.

I look forward to you thoughts, suggestions or referrals

Thanks in advance and Happy New Year to all

Suramanee Krueacharee/Exclusive agent dancindogg golf simulator

Philippines, Thailand

Edited by achilles951

I am a Thaivisa forum sponsor for Golfing in Thailand and I am the exclusive agent/Thailand Philippines for our affordable luxury indoor Golf Simulator/Swing Analyzer, which was the US/Professional Golf Association Merchandise Show product of the year. You can see our site at <Dancindogggolfsimulator.in.th>

I seek an affiliate/company to act as our agent and/or franchisor in the Chiang Mai. and would prefer to work with local professionals, rather than directly contacting your hotels and businesses on a one by one basis.

We/you can now offer future Golf Cafe clients (dancindogg franchise potential), 5 star and less rated Hotels, Golf Shops, Corporate and private consumers the opportunity of playing some of the world's top courses and improving their golf swing with our "state of the art" 3DD simulator/swing analyzer without leaving their air conditioned office, shop, hotel or home saving them time and money.

Until now (2009) comparable units cost 10 to 40 times our price ($5000 to $20,000+(USD) for the convenience and pleasure of luxury home and indoor golf, limiting the market to the super rich, who could afford and were charged excess prices (see more below). In case you are not a golf enthusiast yourself, please update yourself by visiting google for recent news about Thai innovations of indoor golf simulator/Pattaya-

Tourists, expats will love not having to deal with heat, humidity and rains and business owners and employees will love the saving of time and money by no longer wasting it having to go to the course and by golfing on famous and expensive courses right there at their home or office.

What makes our unit unique(huge profitability) is that our unit has none of the negatives and built-in limiting features used to "jack-up" profits, while including all of the positives of competitive units e.g. easy set-up because Dancindogg can instantly connect to your existing computer, laptop, big screen home entertainment center and video projector, while other "top of the line" simulators require you to buy their computer to use their unit, forcing consumers to spend 100's of extra dollars (USD); extreme feedback accuracy; "state of the art" 3DD graphics and our unit is usable "out of the box". And, our world class golf courses come free and updates are free, while our closest comparable basic unit, the P3ProSwing unit($899) not useable out of the box without additional $400 for unit turf over, does not come with any golf courses and charges an additional $400(USD) to add the courses our unit offers free, just to mention a few key advantages and reasons the US Professional Golf Association Merchandise Show chose our unit as "product of the year".

Our best package is easily affordable ($750 USD) and includes our video projector commercial grade, super quiet impact screen (lets you hit real golf balls), which is built for extreme durability and quiet impact sound, free long term warrantee and more , while our basic unit is only $600(USD) (without impact screen).

Please see our unit on <Alibaba.com> under (dancindogg golf simulator) or <golf simulator Thailand> to compare pricing and see our business website at <dancindogggolfsimulator.inth> for a unit demo.

I look forward to you thoughts, suggestions or referrals

Thanks in advance and Happy New Year to all

Suramanee Krueacharee/Exclusive agent dancindogg golf simulator

Philippines, Thailand

hi, we would be interested in looking at the Agency in CNX. Please PM me,

thx

Boris, there are too many Thai accountants as it is. A career in Thai finance is not advisable.

Teaching English, hospitality and tourism management.. perhaps.

To be honest I don't really know why anyone would want a job in Thailand. Even my Korean friend, married to a Thai, in my university received a 9 million baht loan for his prospective company and he hasn't even graduated yet.

Boris, there are too many Thai accountants as it is. A career in Thai finance is not advisable.

To be honest I don't really know why anyone would want a job in Thailand. Even my Korean friend, married to a Thai, in my university received a 9 million baht loan for his prospective company and he hasn't even graduated yet.

Do tell ??? How ? Must have collateral !

Do tell ! How ?

He apparently got a loan from the Thai government to purchase land in Hua Hin. The company is a 49/51 joint venture between him and his wife/colleagues.