5-a-side Football / Futsal -sathorn/silom, Wanna Play?

damaja

• Replies 889
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok guys, here's the round-up for playing footy this Sunday 21st at 4pm

(much thanks to all that posted their confirmations on this topic thread - makes it much easier to gather the list):

Expected for Sunday 21st:

- Damaja

- Angustan (+1?)

- Beejoir (+1)

- Groovetank (+1)

- JonnyF

- Thehabs

- Tamo

- NicFoxe

- Sure

- VespaSeeker

Maybe, but not sure:

- Aaron UK [walk-in]

- Martin DE [walk-in]

- Ronnie

- EmanuelSWE

- Chrisdino

- MegaRanter

- ChrisMoss

- WarpSpeed

As you can see, it's looking like a big resurgence this week, so should be no probs having enough people, especially as the 'maybe' list includes several people that I'm fairly sure will come, but they haven't confirmed yet. So, it's likely we'll extend to two hours to make sure everyone gets a good run-around! It'll be cheaper with more people, and the 1st hour is 600bht (split between all that come), but don't forget, the 2nd hour will be at 1200 bht, so I estimate total for the 2hrs playing will be approx 120 - 180 bht each. Look forward to seein you all there at 4!

Cheers,

Adam.

:)

Still in the loop....

Can't make it (till):

- vid1 (28th Feb?)

- Richard_smith237 (28th Feb?) Unfortunately I can't make it this Sunday (28th)

- Luang (? -injured)

- Beechy (? -injured)

- Neutronium (? -injured)

- Bkksteviejai (?)

- Wossnext (?)

- MSingh (?)

Looks like Tuesday is a goer! Nice one Chris!

As mentioned I'm away Tuesday evenin till Friday anyway, so unfortunately won't be joinin this week, but next week my name's back in th hat!

My ankle is thankfully not as bad as it probably could've been (and has been past times when I've twisted/sprained same), so with a bit of luck I'll be ready to rock n rolla' on Sunday 28th.

Have a good'un 2moro evenin guys!

As mentioned I'm away Tuesday evenin till Friday anyway, so unfortunately won't be joinin this week, but next week my name's back in th hat!

My ankle is thankfully not as bad as it probably could've been (and has been past times when I've twisted/sprained same), so with a bit of luck I'll be ready to rock n rolla' on Sunday 28th.

Did you get placenta treatment ?

Did you get placenta treatment ?

He's down at Klong Toey market as we speak with his foot in a bucket of offal.

Cheers to everyone that made it last night, a good hours kick around, sorry for being a little late, must remember traffic is proper fuc_ked on Tuesday nights!

great job on getting the weekday game started Chris!

Nothing to do with me its all Adam he's the one who sorted everything.

Be nice to get a solid 8/10 players mid week every week for a game, Both Dred and I are around for another few weeks, though I know Joseph/James both left this week for a while.

Cheers to everyone that made it last night, a good hours kick around, sorry for being a little late, must remember traffic is proper fuc_ked on Tuesday nights!

Be nice to get a solid 8/10 players mid week every week for a game, Both Dred and I are around for another few weeks, though I know Joseph/James both left this week for a while.

Anyone around for Sunday?, not sure if anything was arranged after the mid week game as I had to dash off quick...........

Anyone around for Sunday?, not sure if anything was arranged after the mid week game as I had to dash off quick...........

I make that about 7 people + / -...............

Could do an hour 4pm to 5pm???....off chance a couple of others turn up....What ya'll think

Has anyone booked the park?

Not booked yet, I can book it now though, 4pm to 5pm......I'll get the number off their website.

Stevo

Alrighty.....I gave them a buzz, Adam's already done the bizzo, 4pm to 5pm (I assume it's not another "Mr Adam" anyway).

See you there at 4pm.

Stevo

I'm also in for my first game. Beejoir, can I give you a call at the place just so I know where you guys are? Cheers!

Has anyone booked the park?

Yeah its pretty easy to find, there are directions posted earlier on this thread do you need my number?

Au contraire mon frere! Credit where due - Beejoir did the booking, gathering and the rest for the midweek game, not I.

Myself, Dred and Josh are in how's the foot Adam?

Foot's ok, cheers. Not 100% yet though, so will mainly be making up the numbers and keepin goal this week.

Not booked yet, I can book it now though, 4pm to 5pm......I'll get the number off their website.

Stevo

The court should be booked at 4pm for us already. I asked for it to be rolled on last week.

Did you make a booking Steve? In which case, that might turn out to be a 2nd booking...:S

Don't think it'd be much to worry about tho, as they usually have very few bookings on Sunday.

Sorry for late catch-up guys - got back yesterday from 'internet-less' hols at Railay beach and have had both network probs at home and little opportunity to try sort it since then.

Will come down at 4 to make up the numbers and keep goal.

Good work rallying the players this week in my stead guys!

I take it you still have the ball Chris?

Sorry for late catch-up guys - got back yesterday from 'internet-less' hols at Railay beach and have had both network probs at home and little opportunity to try sort it since then.

Will come down at 4 to make up the numbers and keep goal.

Good work rallying the players this week in my stead guys!

I take it you still have the ball Chris?

see you later guys, Adam hope your ankle is feeling much better now

Stevo

The court should be booked at 4pm for us already. I asked for it to be rolled on last week.

Did you make a booking Steve? In which case, that might turn out to be a 2nd booking...:S

Don't think it'd be much to worry about tho, as they usually have very few bookings on Sunday.

I don't think he made a 2nd booking Adam, I got the Mrs's to speak with the fella as my "futsal court booking thai" was pretty stretched and both he / I were getting confused. I said we were part of the same group so should be fine :) .................

Steve