5-a-side Football / Futsal -sathorn/silom, Wanna Play?

damaja

• Replies 889
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks for the reply. I should be able to make it that day. See you then. Does anyone have any keeper gloves I can use?

hi KCM, we would love to have a keeper in our games as its usually the position that we have problem filling up. Our next game will be next Sunday 11th April at 4pm.

See you!

Thanks for the reply. I should be able to make it that day. See you then. Does anyone have any keeper gloves I can use?
hi KCM, we would love to have a keeper in our games as its usually the position that we have problem filling up. Our next game will be next Sunday 11th April at 4pm.

See you!

Will be great to have someone who likes playing as goalkeeper, so you'll be more than welcome KCM!

We use a fairly soft size 4 ball, so u may well not need gloves.

Ok, who's around for this Sunday then????

Post it up on here if u will/won't be coming this week pls...!?

As I already know several who usually turn up will not be coming this Sunday because of Songkran holiday,

if any less than 6 have confirmed they will I think I'll have to cancel it this week.

I'm here... and I'll assume from the above that AngusTan is also....

So that's 2....?

:)

Me and Damo

Ok, who's around for this Sunday then????

Post it up on here if u will/won't be coming this week pls...!?

As I already know several who usually turn up will not be coming this Sunday because of Songkran holiday,

if any less than 6 have confirmed they will I think I'll have to cancel it this week.

I'm here... and I'll assume from the above that AngusTan is also....

So that's 2....?

yeah...should be there plus 1

Great! That should give us 11.

Can everyone get there ok?

Better make that 10 Adam, got a whole pile of sh*t to sort out now....which I'd hoped would go away.....

Should be around next week though....

Careful you don't get caught in a military coup!...

Hi all,

Gonna have to cancel footy this weekend as I've already had confirmation that at least 5 regulars won't be around this weekend, so it's pretty certain there won't be enough to play this Sunday (18th).

I've made a booking for the following Sunday 25th April, so post up on here whether or not you'll be around for that as soon as you know pls

Enjoy the hols and sabai pee mai!

A.

Hi,

I'm from Austria Europe and in town for a film shoot, is there space available this Sunday?

If so please let me know when and where and I'll be there!

Back home I play every week and haven't for a month or so and my feet are itching :)

regards, Xax

Hi,

I'm from Austria Europe and in town for a film shoot, is there space available this Sunday?

If so please let me know when and where and I'll be there!

Back home I play every week and haven't for a month or so and my feet are itching :)

regards, Xax

Welcome aboard. Room for everyone.

We are playing this Sunday, 4pm (tbc)

Court is booked under my name - Adam.

Cost is around 140 bht each.

X-Park ('Sponsor park')

56 South Sathorn Rd.

Bangkok 10120.

> Next to 'Fraser Suites Urbana Sathorn' and opposite Silom Soi 2 (Convent Rd.).

- It's a short walk from either Sala Daeng or Chong Nonsi BTS, or either Silom or Lumpini MRT stations

If you get off at Chong Nonsi walk up Sathorn on the right side in the direction of Lumphini.

Best to check back here to see if the game is on or PM me.

Simon

Hi,

I have recently moved to BKK and am looking for any oppurtunity to play football. Room for one more?

Cheers,

Rob

Sure Rob there's room for 1 more. See you this Sunday. See above for instructions to get to venue. Kick Off 4pm. Best to check back here to confirm the game is on. Also PM damaja, then he can put you on the email list.

Simon