British Back Bacon

SlackJawChef

Made some lovely bacon yesterday .....

post-59232-1263693184_thumb.jpg

Taste's as good as it looks....I also made a split pea and Bacon soup, with the end pieces when I had finished slicing... I am going to make a big batch of soup next time and freeze it in portions ...... I forgot how good it was....

S.J.C

British?

I didn't want to upset the Celts by calling it English.... and it's not quite Canadian.......

No I did not use the Kit.... But you could I suppose.... I use a real smoker... and lots of extra flavor's Eg; Black pepper, bay.. yada..yada .. yada .. if your interested PM me.

Thanks Gerd

S.J.C

That bacon looks great, keep an eye out for my PM, I am also interested in Canadian bacon and Boiled ham made out of Pork loin/ tenderloin.

I will make boiled ham before trying a larger smoked ham, My Thai family just loved the bacon I made and I want to make bacon for them that has a lower fat content. I will continue to make belly bacon for myself, I was really surprised that they liked the bacon so much.

When you get your web site going ,notify me, Thanks.

Cheers: :)

That bacon looks great, keep an eye out for my PM, I am also interested in Canadian bacon and Boiled ham made out of Pork loin/ tenderloin.

I will make boiled ham before trying a larger smoked ham, My Thai family just loved the bacon I made and I want to make bacon for them that has a lower fat content. I will continue to make belly bacon for myself, I was really surprised that they liked the bacon so much.

When you get your web site going ,notify me, Thanks.

Cheers: :)

You would not believe the number of new Thai friends I made... once my wife gave some end cuts to the next door neighbors.... and word got out

S.J.C

Edited by SlackJawChef